• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Some names I chose based on their meanings (Petros means "rock" in Greek), and the Septimian royal family is full of mythological references. Morgan means "of/by the sea", as previously stated.

Charlotte- means "little and feminine"

Xenia- Hospitality...also can mean "stranger" which fits better

Travis- crossing over, "toll collector"

Esphyr is, apparently, some form of Russian or Russian-esque name. I picked it because I liked how it sounded.

Katie... Is Katie. Dunno.

The HM's real name is something that makes a lot of sense considering what she is.

Altion, I made up on the spot.

@ Esphyr

Yeah, I can see some moody Russian girl in Esphyr ... ... she and Lev should get along just fine once she stops emoing about the property issue :/ XD

@ Katie

... ... ... no comment.

@ HM

Yeah it does fit ... too bad her name is so plain(though incredibly rare) that it's almost stupid.

@ Altion

Meh.

Crush the inner-most sphere in one, and rotate the second sphere in the other so the hole points downwards. It's a test of his control abilities. Namely, being able to target a specific area without harming others, and in moving another area without harming others.

Coulda just said "when pigs fly" ... then all Ether would have had to do is load a pig onto a catapult.

Happened already. Some guy brought a "seeing eye pig" onto an airplane once in 2000.

... ... ... what?

Anyway ...

Alexandra Progress: 99%

@ Luna

Go ahead and send me the Charlotte details, please? Taking a break from spriting for some hours after this, but at least once I have'em I have'em.

*hopes Charlotte is not just a recolored Ninian* >_>'

Durrrrrgh! I want to take on another apprentice so badly, and a perfect candidate is right there! Grrrrr! >_<

@ Luna

Also I just imagined you doing that "z" snap with your fingers when I read that XD

Edited by Phoenix