Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Aiya's class as she signed up was Knight(F) from FE3,whose class description is the following:Source

"All female mounted/flying characters dismount to this class"

Essentially,Aiya is applicable to any Wyvern/Pegasus/Horse rider,but once one is decided,she cannot suddenly mount to another one.(AKA,she cannot fight proficiently on a horse or pegasus)

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Okay, no contradictions then, but what has been written about dragons so far. Snowy referred to Kiev as a "Proto Dragon" once which implies a small connection to the actual dragon race. Not saying they're actually dragons that are suppressed into a flying mount or anything like Rajion or the wyverns from The Six Seals.

In the Six Seals wyverns are long domesticated breeds of lesser dragons. The difference between Wolves and Huskies. I was thinking the same applied here, only that wyverns are more like terriers where as dragons would be wolves.

I'm not a fan of evolution but I can put aside my own personal beliefs for the sake of the rp -_-

Nady's creation theory is also valid ... though crudely delivered :mellow:

@ Kai and Ether

Support level B

Exactly what he meant. Congratulations, you and Ether are friends, to say the least.

Considering the Proto-dragon reference the Husky-wolf theory seems most valid to me, (cause if dragons do appear I really don't think anyone would be able to distinguish it from a wyvern completely.

Any other theories are open, I mean Kamilla's "creation theory" is all nice and well, but I doubt everyone is religious and willing to believe that. Domesticated dragons sounds fine.

@Kai, What did I ask for? Nyeh? Is Mark planning to be evil? :newyears:

Edited by Nadesico

Okay, until better suggestions come up, I'm going with the domestication theory. (Dragons may vary in size, so I'm assuming that most wyverns were bred from smaller ones)

@ Ether

I see an Irina x Aiya opportunity :mellow:

Yeah, I was figuring it would be some sort of dragon spawn. Moving on, the matron sounded a bit angry last time we saw her. Is she going to bring the soldiers/mercs?

I'm assuming Jacksons dispatched squad will get to the village faster then the matron running to the nearest official (Istample doesn't seem to have guards/army)

Either way, it'd be absurd to call guards just because the group through her cooking out XD

Though if you want I can arrange something along similar lines which would have the group attacked XD

How fast would anyone expect to see a Chase x Morgan support? (Yeah, Chase isn't interested in anyone else 'till he can be friends with Morgan, sorry)

They've had a few discussions.

Regarding angry innkeeper's wife: If she calls anyone, it'll be the loggers; getting the soldiers would require running off to the next town over, and while the customers are rude assholes, they're still money. Most reasonable thing would for her to just glare and complain, maybe burn the food.

@ Ether

Stop OOCing with Kai like an IM chat and I won't miss the posts -_-

@ Wyverns

Just bringing this up now.

I've recently done reasearch on wyverns ... the mythical ones that FE wyverns are based off of, and they're referenced as dragon cousins which more than stamps the domestication theory into place. The other thing is that most wyverns are described as lacking forearms. FE8 is the only game that remains true to this. With that, I've decided to have several different breeds of wyverns. The armless ones are going to be referred to as mountain wyverns, just like in my fanfic.

*back to writing*

They've had a few discussions.

Regarding angry innkeeper's wife: If she calls anyone, it'll be the loggers; getting the soldiers would require running off to the next town over, and while the customers are rude assholes, they're still money. Most reasonable thing would for her to just glare and complain, maybe burn the food.

Don't forget that it's a Nadesico!commoner which means that she wants to cause physical harm to the party with absolutely no regard for her own safety. She is so miffed by her food not being eaten that she will attack armored soldiers without hesitation.

And yes Morgan and Chase have had more than one coversation. It would be closer if Chase would have opened up about his past rather than saying "oh, I did some stuff."

Edited by -Cynthia-

There's also a group of mercenaries, if we need a fight. Otherwise, they'll miss the group.

Eh, I thought I'd read all the posts but apparently I missed some, I'm not going to say much about a Chase/Morgan support since I trust Cynthia to know when an appropriate timing would be.

Beware Nadesico Commoners!

Shhhh Cynthia, now they all suspect something

But sadly, no. The matron won't attack the still sleeping members with a butcher knife just yet. In Darien, it was safety in numbers, and despite being a small town, there were other merc's around and town guards. As for the fire camp survivors, they weren't thinking straight, (People want to point the finger when they suffer greatly from something.

@Lacuna

Nyahahaha I hijacked your commoner! XD

@Cynthia

How much power are you given by Snowy, do you have authority to start battle phases? (of the RP) Since I'm assuming you've got permission to hand out exp

Edited by Nadesico

Surprised no one's mentioned how OoC is now on page 100, but I guess Kai's the only one who'd make a big deal out of something like this.

Might bring Reika back in soon, can't have her fall too far behind on the exp bandwagon XD

Is it me, or does Kamilla *sigh* about as often as any regular person exhales? :huh:

@ Wyvern article

It's coming along great. I think you guys will be satisfied with how deep into this I went. It's cut into sections so you don't have to read all of it, only parts you're curious about. I reckon I'll be done in a couple more hours.