• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Well come to think of it, anyone who's single with Helios being the sole exception beats Damian(our former ladies man). :/

Viveka's really picky due to running into a large variety of guys(and like I said, she's based on the stereotypical model, so she's bound to have some hidden likes and dislikes).

@ Whistler

HienzxHM?

She was a decent housewife once. He can rule their household and stuff.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Whistler

HienzxHM?

She was a decent housewife once. He can rule their household and stuff.

Any pairing besides Heinzxknives would require a lot of work on the other person's part, given that he focuses on his job/money first XD Her being the headmaster of a magical institute doesn't help, although he's gotten better at tolerating mages and the like.

I don't think they've actually talked directly to each other, and somehow I doubt Charlotte would ship herselfxthe guy who sold her out once, as ironic as that would be. She's the Jerdonian princess with the bounty on her head which Heinz would go after if there was a way to capture her without being chased by all the other Jerdonians and if he wasn't already on a job. :lol:

Pretty much any pairing besides Heinzxknives requires a lot of initiation by the other person, though it doesn't mean he won't befriend people. (He probably will make a greater effort to do so, considering Morgan's suspicions).

Just you wait. He's gonna get found out, and everyone's going to be upset for like one chapter. Next chapter we get attacked by new bad guys and everything kinda blows over.

HienzxKelas?

AltionxReika?

IxionxCharlotte?

@ Snike

Derek is needed. If you're not going to bed yet do something XD

Edited by Phoenix

The Jerdonian court also wouldn't approve of a Septimian thief as Queen-consort, so I'd probably have to Priscilla him anyway.

Charlotte would find Ixion creepy probably.

Heinz is definitely on the suspicious persons list, but he's not going to be the only one on there, so we'll see what happens.

@ Priscilla

I swear I will be soooo pissed if we get one of those endings on a pairing. Her endings are the only ones I know of that compare to the crappy FE10 endings. LOL Gatrie :lol:

AlfxCharlotte?

HeinzxJasmine?

HeliosxZombie!Lucille?

*crawls in leaving a rising trail of smoke from the burnt carpet*

*cough*

Morniiing ...

Present today ... I'm still recovering from my bout with involuntary heat raising.

*sigh* ... I'm so uncomfortable ...

*walks in, normally*

Yeah, I'm here until 4:30 EST, when I have work. >.>

Now, I'll just guess that dinner was interrupted.