• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

"Dropped" is still a no-no.

"Was it necessary to toss the dishes around? You could have just stood up and walked off"

You took the question too literally, dishes=food not the actual cutlery and plates.

Either way Mark openly displayed that he found the food unfit for eating :P

Your comment wasn't directed at me, hence I never left, therefore I didn't need to make a comeback. A weak one will suffice :P When people decide that killing eachother isn't productive? XD

Maybe we could assign everyone an enemy to control at the start of every battle, and they must post for that enemy as well when they post for their character. Of course, that brings up the issue of only fighting their character or all the enemies ganging up on one person, and someone might not be able to participate, but it could work.

@Cynthia: The entire village hearing was an exaggeration, as for being able to hear, when you're brandishing weapons in eachothers face I think voices are bound to get a bit louder then usual, furthermore no one's established what the inn is made of. (I presume wood considering the chapter opening post) And it's alot easier to hear people through wood then cement.

Furthermore, if this was a busy town, the noise would be lost in the noise created by our surroundings, but from what Snowy's posted about the village, I'd think it'd be eerie quiet (perhaps the sounds of animals here and there)

So

1: I never said people were shouting.

2: Damian's (he announced; "What the hell is going on here?") suggests he raised his voice above the rest of you to get your attention.

3: Helios's *That fool continues to defy me. How can he fight me in his state!?!) Probably implies shouting.

4: (Helios overheard the shaman. Then he got angry. "To think someone as smart as you would accuse me of cursing people when-". He snatched the book out of her hands. "-This book is about lifting curses". "How dare you".) Again implying a louder then normal voice

5: Arguments, and hostile accusations at that generally lead to an increase in volume.

And if that's still not enough, Kamilla hearing is godly <_<

Edited by Nadesico

Maybe we could assign everyone an enemy to control at the start of every battle, and they must post for that enemy as well when they post for their character. Of course, that brings up the issue of only fighting their character or all the enemies ganging up on one person, and someone might not be able to participate, but it could work.

That's an idea I was thinking about too, but I think Cynthia's more into the idea of having one poster control all enemies. With that said, we're more likely to end up with the posting limit plan.

We need to come up with a way to merge multiple systems into a working one. Plenty of ideas, but user confidence is more important than a perfect system. So far there's not much user faith in any system, especially not the old one.

That is usually enemy AI, ganging up on the weak one

Kelas and Chase would get attacked often

EDIT: That came out wrong. what i meant by weak was the ones that cant counter

Edited by Kai-Sama

Your post made it seem as if the entire town could hear us, not that it just was what Kamilla was thinking.

There are a number of ways to indicate a change in volume, and there was only that one exclamation point, which I did miss earlier. You can't assume a change in volume based upon what was said, some people don't raise their voices when angry (some people upstairs aren't even particularly angry).

Basically it just seems to me like you're assuming speaking volume again based on what was said rather than actual indicators of a change in volume, which seems wrong to me. If I want to indicate a change in volume, I will actually do so in the post (Morgan doesn't change her volume very often anyway).

I'm fine with you hearing, just not that arguing automatically = noisy.

Well it's definitely gotten noisier as things have gone along as well.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I just realized that Morgan is a palette swap from FE6. Call me retarded but I don't look at FE6 sprites often and have never played the game once.

Meh ... the more you know ....

Also ... Iso is about one more chapter from assimilating into the group. Helios has been around since chapter one and still hasn't. Kai you gotta contact someone and get a support going before they ream you :lol:

^^Not necessarily. If you were to put a 20/20 Shinon and a lv 1 Soren next to an enemy, they're going to attack Soren.

Edited by Lightning