• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Oh shit did you just do what I think you did.

If this is semi-permanent then I know where you got that idea Phoenix.

It seems clear to me that the Phoenix is just copying Tessa's recent blindness fiasco. :3

Man... it's not even a secret. Anyone can tell what he's actually basing it on.

THANKIES CYNTHIA SAMA!

Anyways now i feel like killing something for missing it. Eh, i'll have my guy douche around. I wanted Ruby to at least Maul my guy and say a thing that will get my guy thinking and finally develop some character but she left.

Seems like that coulda been fun... ah well.

I suppose Demons could have warped away just in time to evade the curse field I'll catch a demon one of these days, dammit, and Aiya could have just stayed in the river for a bit longer.

Gay Boy's Borg's curse field. Got that approved by the mods?

Did you get your super whatever for Hellsety approved by the mods? If not, then you really can't talk.

And before anyone says the same about mine, I don't have a crazy affect for mine.

You'll notice that I've mentioned and used it before, and the mods didn't complain. I gave Snowy a run down of what Gae-Borg can do a while back, and posted it in this thread. Gae-Borg has a set spectrum, which is curses, and projection, whereas Hellsety just seems to be able to blow up whatever you need it to, like trees, boulders, most likely meteorites, fortresses, continents, and falling moons.

Hellsety cuts shit up like its supposed to. Gay Boy Borg does all this other stuff. Hey wasnt Snowy the same mod that approved Polygamy and tried to ban tobacco?

Anyways, post them in the character archive?

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Basically,what Damian can do with Gae-Borg is this:

-Barb volleys:This plays directly into the legends this weapon is based on.It is basically Gae-Borg's ranged attack.it can also "Burst",which is similar to a hedgehog grenade from the Resistance series.This will hit anything in a blast radius,but is a non-stat ability.Unless the target is massive(like the male Bull wyvern,which it was used on,without a single complaint),this is highly likely to cause friendly fire,and as such,is seldom used.

One thing to note.

As the headmaster can see mana,and other such things working in the body,she should likely see Gae-Borg's influence on Damian.

The reason why i called it the most volatile is that it was the first weapon created.The technique to create it was refined for the other weapons,and they were more easily controlled.

Because of this,Gae-Borg is a bit different from the others,and with Damian working as a test subject,there are a few things of note:

-Damian can use Gae-Borg itself as a catalyst for curses or hexes.To do this,he uses Gae-Borg's own curse and re-routs it to a new purpose.This was demonstrated by the curse field used on Helen.

-Gae-Borg is the most difficult Crimson Weapon to conceal.It's aura is easily detectable if one is looking for it,unless Damian concentrates on suppressing it.It also pinpoints other Crimson Weapons and similar auras,giving Damian a finetuned ability to sense them.

-When summoned,this aura manifests itself as an atmospheric presence.This has been described as fear and intimidation.Essentially,the Gae-Borg is a manifestation of malice(there was a reason Damian mentioned this specifically).The feeling of fear and intimidation is a facet of that.Due to this,when wielding Gae-Borg,Damian becomes...bloodthirsty is a good word,I guess.Not to an extreme level,he can control himself,but he would be more likely to attack when he normally would have tried to negotiate,or would kill a captured,or surrendering enemy instead of questioning them,etc.

-This Malice screams at him constantly.This is what I meant when I said the headmaster would see something.These show up as breaks in his thought pattern,where a voice essentially tells him to go on a killing spree.This is a large factor in his temporary insanity.

-Curse Projection.This is Gae-Borg's main 'thing',so to speak.This is the field he used on Helen,how the weapon possesses his body,and how it makes wounds caused by it more difficult to heal,etc.Most of Gae-Borg's 'abilities',are an alteration and projection of Gae-Borg's curse,and demonic energy.Damian can't actually do too much with it,as he is not trained to hex a village,or anything like that.This will manifest mostly as Anti-Personnel abilities,unless Damian recieves training in hexes and curses so he can do more with this.You will know about this beforehand,because it will be very clear when he is asking for it,if he does.

Nvm. Im not gonna scrap that thing i was gonna do with Hellsety....

I counted 5. Possession was counted as 1

@ Pheeny: You bastard. Iso will never be as awesome as Mustang.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

I'm really not a fan of the CWs having any additional powers aside from defeating the LoAF (these powers would therefore surface...when fighting the LoAF). If they had other abilities, that would have been mentioned in the OP.

@ Blind Iso

He's only going to be able to fight for possibly one or two stat battles. Once he loses his hearing, game over.

Kai's just upset because he can't think of anything to flesh Helios out that actually makes sense. Besides, there are more pressing issues that Iso at the moment ... like Derek who appears to be dead, and Viv and Jazz who are both passed the first half of hypothermia :/

The pegasi will be just fine for now, but they can't lift their riders off the ice, so they're just freaking out.

coughAIMcough

...Excuse me.

Wait WRT hypothermia weren't you saying that it was like 20 degrees Fahrenheit in there? That's not really so bad. Sure, they're only dressed for temperate weather, but it'll take more than a few minutes for hypothermia to set in in those conditions.

Yay! :3

@ Kiryn

Actually they would have gotten frostbite first(because they're laid out on the ice). The cave started out much colder than that(negatives). Luckily for them, there's no windchill, only aura chill(same thing, but only effective with close proximity)

Keep in mind that the initial freezing(that big ass ice ray) put Cess in a block of ice instantly. The actual temperature that the party was exposed to initially could have been much much much much MUCH lower than what the temperature the cave ended up settling at (-10).

Edited by Phoenix