• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Hot springs

... I want to disagree because you said it but ... I don't actually disagree ...

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, Feenix. For you psych happens to be right for once.

... In my case, I don't care for it.

I'd give Damian/Esphyr B.

Esphyr/Aiya doesn't strike me as an actual friendship, more that they happen to tolerate each other's presence in the relationship. Sharing the same guy is not a bonding experience.

Alf/Esphyr- They don't seemed to have talked much lately.

Keep in mind it's a C support. Not a B or A, and it doesn't need to progress to being a B at any point for them to have a C.

I don't think that's really a good justification IMO, otheriwse there'd be plenty more supports (VivekXDeerek, ChaseXMorgan, KelasXIsotov to name a few)

Edited by Lightning

EsphyrxAiya is just awkward. The only thing they have in common is Damian, and that alone makes their relationship unrealistic. Aiya's "curiosity" comes across the WRONG WAY with a girl like Esphyr who's she's sharing a man with. It's just ... off.

Not every person Esphyr befriends has to be so touchy feely. Give them more to do besides bathe together and touch each other.

Edited by Phoenix

Yeah well...eh. Their entire relationship is Damian centric, which is already represented by them both supporting Damian.

I would Chase x Morgan is ready to C by this point (it was kind of debatable quite a few interactions ago).

Can't think of anything else. Eric x Charlotte has moved along some, that interaction before rejoining with the main group was kind of a big deal.

Vivekax Derek is probably close to a C.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Damn Snowy's forward ...

@ Luna

No I agree with you, I just didn't want to say anything so soon after LevxIrina >_>'

EDIT:

I'm listening to a song I really shouldn't be right now ...

Edited by Phoenix

Well if you both think it shouldn't, I won't push it, but they've had a good number of interactions, and some of substance.

No, it's likely we'll take it, depending on if anyone else agrees.

Speaking of which, other people's thoughts?

Edit: Yeah, I didn't want to bring up the subject, either.

Edited by Snike

They should have an indepth convo about one of their pasts though ... just for that supporty touch.

Also, ditto. Thoughts?

@ Conrad

Psych. She's one of his units, and though I hate to put it like this. Quite plainly, the peggies are still his bitches, even if they're supporting with others. I will admit, it's a bit weird she and Conrad haven't supported, but that's mostly due to a lack of planning.

Edited by Phoenix

Supports... Yea. Before we hit, I wanna know the status on

Oh... this reminds me. I wanted to ask on official thoughts on any or all supports Tessa has at the moment. I was surprised when someone in IRC mentioned that Esphyr and Tessa were officially C, and was wondering if there were other upgrades out there that are generally approved of, or what relations people might think are close, or how the established relations are developing/stagnating/etc.

Mostly just so I have some input and am not suddenly taken unawares.