Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Main problem with me is I have poor defensive timing. I just have trouble guard impacting. Otherwise, I'm decent.

And who needs a quarterstaff when you can kill people by facepalming them, meditating, and using a sword like a pogostick?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Alphonse is with Daneka and Xenia. Their positions are very high right now. If Rita comes into contact with them, she either gets captured or dies, and fighting in the stat battle is highly unlikely while captured. I'd just retcon her falling off anything.

@ Soul Calibur

Phoenix's best characters:

Taki (I'm one of those guys that like Taki for her legs and insane jumping skill rather than her breasts which I'll admit are too big for my tastes)

Sigfried (BIG ASS SWORD GUY)

Nightmare (OTHER BIG ASS SWORD GUY)

Ivy (LOL whip strangling)

I like Xianguhua's outfit in SC4. It's really nice :)

My best:

Sophitia

Siegfried

Nightmare

Vader

@Psych: Have her fall to her death. More development for everyone else.

How about having her not fall at all?

As for them not killing her? It would be unwise to let her go knowing that she could give away their position. Besides, they really shouldn't be close enough for Rita to make contact with them anyway.

@ Snike

XD

Also, the enemies are positioned high up at a choke point, not at the bottom of a cliff. Her falling into them shouldn't even be physically possible.

Edited by Phoenix

Well, I kinda wanted everyone to freak out or something. >_>

So maybe a snatch up would be better than falling?

She's probably unconscious. Killing still seems a bit unlikely until they can figure out who she is and what she wants.

@ Psych

You obviously don't know Daneka ... or Xenia for that matter. They kill people as much as out of bad habit as they do out of a need to win battles. Need I also remind you that their position is HIGHER than the group's? They chose the canyon for a reason. The ballista is at an overwatch position, and Xenia is likely planning something too.

@ Luna

Should I just go ahead and draw the picture for convenience?

Edited by Phoenix

@ Psych

So she ran so far away that she can fall into enemy hands, yet she is also still close enough for them to freak out at her falling off a cliff while being caught up in conversations?

Dude, you've really got to think these through more.

@ RP

Stagnation ... the enemy of progress.

@ PsychSo she ran so far away that she can fall into enemy hands, yet she is also still close enough for them to freak out at her falling off a cliff while being caught up in conversations? Dude, you've really got to think these through more.

:mellow:

What?

Is that seriously the only part you caught? People are talking. Lots of people most likely, and the group's on the move. Just imagine yourself in a crowd of people and animals. The sounds altogether can get pretty loud.

Let's out it this way.

[spoiler=bal don't read this if you're signing up for my mafia game or Ether]If you want to be cult in my mafia game you'll retcon it psych. :D

Edited by Lightning

Okay, that's besides the point. Let's put it this way: Rita isn't falling down, she's floating forwards magically and then dropping about a half mile away. What. the. fuck.

Edited by Lightning

This is just a pic to give a general idea of the battleground.

GiversCanyonShowdown.png

(Five minutes of my life I'll never get back)

Awesome drawing, dude. That is art.

No ambush yet? Awesome. I can catch up on reading black cat.

Look, none of this matters since A. The group is traveling through the canyon, meaning that if there are cliffs, you're already at the bottom. You've got nowhere to fall down to. and B. No one will notice anyway since she ran so far ahead of the group.

I recommend bringing her back before the enemy spots her.

@ Kai

... uh thanks.

Edited by Phoenix