• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Sick alright. Even Lev gets turned off by women who want to get to bed that fast. It's not a Verry bad sign, but it is a bad sign since he's our neighborhood chivalrous pervert.

It's like Serra trying to get with Sain and him going "Are you feeling okay?"

I LIIIIIIIIIVE

and will be offline all day in just a bit, yay seven hour car trip. Might try and do a wakeup post, only I'm not really sure how my characters will react to stuff-distribution.

I sort of wonder what would happen if Kelas had been sitting/sleeping out in the hall when they were doing that...

I'm back. And offline until 4 PM EST tomorrow after about 12 PM EST today. Work, Football, Work. I'll try to catch up, in the meantime.

Needs more Tessa. Where is she?

Unsuccessful at cracking neighbors' WPA networks, while waiting for her own to get repaired.

FYI, you WILL be seeing Kamilla again before this is over.

Good old Kamilla. <3

That you watch too much TGWTG. Anyways, Esphyr and HM both want to go to the ball, though HM may end up going no matter what and won't need a special dress (skilled mana-weaving! Gotta love it! Her power is clothes!). Depending on if Script is okay with Mary Sue her attending. Altion doesn't know what a ball is, but would probably enjoy it there.

The way I see it, if any of my characters are attending, it would most likely be Eric, due to pressure from the Princess. Derek is not going, as he has little patience for things like that. Dani... is Dani. Too hyperactive. Or depressed.