• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Politicians = Thieves/Bandits

... that was just win.

@ The Grand Ball

Phoenix Characters that will be there.

Daneka (She can't pass up a chance to be social and stuff)

Alphonse

Viveka (She can't pass up a chance to be social and stuff)

Jasmine (Only if she makes it back in time)

Irina (Will likely be tricked into attending)

Levski (Won't mind and will probably take advantage of the situation)

Others depend on how everything lines up.

@ Snowy

Have Harold attend and hit on Daneka so Alphonse can angst. No seriously do it. It'd be teh greatest thing ever XD

@ Kamilla

Cuddles left me a bit of a challenge there, but I happily accept and will rise to it. Now I just need to go back some chapters and do a bit of reading.

@Psych :/ I think you should come up with a new joke or focus on someone else. At least with Harold it's original.

@Snowy Yeah like I said earlier, I c what you did thar. In the case of people like Blagoyavich (or however the hell you spell his name) that's an accurate summary. Chicago politicians take this approach to over 9000 levels, due to the city's long history with organized crime.

Although come to think of it, Chicago politics is nothing but slang for the Mafia there.

Whistler didn't end up posting, so I just had to edit in another large chunk-o-text into my previous post.

I think I'm caught up to pages 1-20, now to try to do something with the near current situation.

What's the ball thingy about? I must've missed something...

Well, either way, Chase will go depending on if Morgan says he should and Conrad will go to be official and stuff.

Yeah, but he's somewhat indifferent to parties. He might not go on his own but he'd go if someone wanted him to (read: Morgan because nobody else really cares).

@ Bal

Yay! Trevor Logic! Not bad :D

@ The Ball

The ball was my idea originally. I had Daneka mention it in a scene once, and Luna played along for some reason. Now we've got a huge ass event we can have fun with.

@ Snowy

No seriously, make Harold be there and hit on some girls. Especially Daneka since she's closer to his age range anyway.

Viv will also angst at this.

@ RP

Going to post now.

The same way things are handled in real life. Balls are always filled with people who want to kill each other and intrigue.

It's just a matter of self-restraint, and understanding you can't always kill the bastard right away right in front of you.

It's just like in the movies where the good guys go to a party where there are a lot of bad guys and have to bite their lips and keep their guns holstered the entire time. It's great writing. Trust me.

Is it just me, or is Esphyr the only girl who wants to go right now?

And I will make an Kaileen update soon to explain what has happened. Just taking a SCII break ATM before returning. <3 playing with RL friends in college!

Is it just me, or is Esphyr the only girl who wants to go right now?

It's just you. Tessa was intrigued when Charlotte mentioned it the first time, and hasn't got around to reacting this time, mostly because I'm swamped, and trying to juggle a dozen things and catch up, and figure out what gets priority.

Whistler didn't end up posting, so I just had to edit in another large chunk-o-text into my previous post.

I think I'm caught up to pages 1-20, now to try to do something with the near current situation.

Sorry, I was going to post but I don't think I can finish it before I have to go volunteer. Will probably post some stuff on the Palais Cristal a little bit later though.

Heinz probably won't go, unless as a bodyguard and to steal stuff.

Sorry, I was going to post but I don't think I can finish it before I have to go volunteer. Will probably post some stuff on the Palais Cristal a little bit later though.

Heinz probably won't go, unless as a bodyguard and to steal stuff.

No problems man, I saw the slanted name at the bottom and thought, "mmm, maybe I'll just wait," but I gave it five, and then it disappeared, and I figured. "Life, she gets in the way."

@ Psych

I've got a lot of characters, Psych. Sometimes my posts are going to take a while. Sometimes when I post in the chat thread, I have a reply tab open in the rp thread and am just checking back here really quick to make sure chat doesn't get too far without one of my opinions before I go back to writing.