• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Sometimes when I post in the chat thread, I have a reply tab open in the rp thread and am just checking back here really quick to make sure chat doesn't get too far without one of my opinions before I go back to writing.

Why does this seem so familiar. :awesome:

That's actually one of the things I like best about your posts Phoenix, when you make the animal posts. It's an interesting angle.

Speaking of which, Chase is going to develop a behavioral change. The ball sort of gives him more of a reason.

Oh that reminds me! Viveka won't remember Chase's birthday at first, but if someone mentions that he's acting differently, it'll occur to her. Right now she's totally distracted with cleaning herself up and whatnot.

@ Kai

That was entirely unnecessary.

Edited by Phoenix

XD

Hey are you going to be doing more Trevor posts? That was pretty good, and animal opinions are always interesting.

Whenever I'm inspired enough, or remember that I shouldn't neglect him so, I plan to try to. He always seems to get positive responses.

@ Bal

Well yeah, the animals are generally going to get good responses because their perspective is entirely different from humans. Even when they're thinking the same thing the humans are it's naturally interesting because otherwise they're just standing around waiting for the reins to get tugged.

On that note, the group needs to encounter another dog so Kiev can dog hunt and rely on Tessa to summon one again. That was priceless.

Where the hell were Aiya and Ulfhrahn in all of this? They haven't made an appearance since we reached Directus.

@ Time skip

I'd vote against that. There's a lot we need to do, but certain people have to be online before they can happen. For one, Morgan and Tessa need to talk and Morgan and Lev need to talk.

Edited by Phoenix

Support buffer needs attention too. For one, IrinaxAiya was kind of dropped for no reason, and no one has been god modded in awhile :/

@ Snowy

Just because she may qualify as a Sue doesn't mean that's what we should call her. We should call the woman by her damn name but you're too secretive to let me do that <_<

Edited by Phoenix

Back from 2 hours of arguing with my grandma about clothes.

Charlotte will probably attempt to force everyone to go to the ball (people she doesn't like not as much). She's not afraid to pull the "Oh man, what if Jace tries to kill me at the ball guard me plz" card either.