Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Purg, dude, that's ****ing low even for a troll. I've told you to get out of our topics before, and I will say it again now. Get out and get rid of your post.

I don't see what the big deal of your RPers knowing the name of the headmaster. It's not like they'll be able to figure it out in-character, after all.

Snowy reuses characters all the time. Half-spirit that transforms and is part of TISME? Can only be Mana.

Edited by Purg

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Awww, Snowy! You might have been able to keep it hidden if you didn't react that way. You're supposed to play it off like it's nothing until the next page, and if someone asks you just flat out deny it or something.

Can we stop this HM crap now though all the same?

@ Kai

That's not helping.

@ Snowy

Why keep it a secret? Like I've been saying, her name is kind of plain, dull, and uninteresting anyway. Kind of have to like her for things other than her name really >_>'

Phoenix pretty much has my opinion. There really doesn't seem to be a reason why it should be secret, and there's a difference between in-character and out-of-character knowledge (or, at least, there should be).

I wouldn't worry about characters guessing her name unless Kai or Psych are somehow involved. I thought her name was Anne until you let it slip the first ... two ... times-point is, I would see this as a bigger deal if her name was a hidden identity that somehow effected the main plot in a major way ... ... ... does it? Cause if so sorry, if not then ???

Because I didn't want it known just yet isn't a reason enough for you? *facepalms* Remind me again why I used to think you had any semibalance of decency in you?

Edit: Seriously. You can't respect someone else's privacy or wishes? I didn't want the name revealed, and that should have been the end of the discussion right then and there.

Edited by Snowy_One

It's not that that's not a reason, it just doesn't strike me as a particularly good one. They wanted to know her name, I knew her name, seemed like a simple solution to me.

That's reason enough for me I guess. I just don't understand the ... relevance is all. It's annoying calling her HM or Headmaster or Mary Sue. There didn't seem to be a point to it all that I could agree with.

FYI:

I've known her real name since the incident at Damian's mansion and the last slip up. Happened around then.

Edited by Phoenix

And there are people in Kenya who want your food and you have loads of it. Why don't you go and give them all your food then? I had a reason I didn't want it revealed. Privacy. If you can't respect that, then you have no business being involved in any RP.

If it turned out that the HM's real identity was super secret storywise because it had some massive plot reason, then I'd be fine with it not being known.

At least now that we know it we don't have to pester you about it.

You know when I said Mary Sue I was referring to Damian.

Anyway, While Headmaster is a Sue, it was really kind of Psych's fault since HM displayed her sueness really only when that godawful graveyard plot was going on.

Nah, I've got work and obligations to meet, I guess I'll just have to pass for now.

It's worth noting, to me, at least, that everyone else seems okay with it.

I'm really starting to wonder what your reasons were for keeping it secret. From our point of view it just seems weird. Like there's some hidden relevance to her name that we just don't get. It's irking me.

I wanted it to be a surprise or... well... A secret at least. I know it isn't much of a reason, but that's why. Also, I felt a little guilty about having her come forth after years of (supposidly) keeping her identity secret to say 'Oh hi. My name is Mana, I'm a half-spirit of immense power who rules an organization and a woman to boot!'. I know I should have kept the gender secret as well, but it got hard writing neutral sentences and I didn't want to use 'he' for the posts.

I should really probably be thinking about biking back home soon, which sucks considering we were on a roll there (at least I like to think so).

Hopefully we can find a convenient way put a sort of wrap on things for now, and maybe revisit the issue in a little bit?