Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

You gotta admit, that's hot. And the eyes fit perfectly with Shanice. I mean if he was able to make the Scarecrow worthy of fangirls wetting their pants over him, imagine him as Shanice.

Not as Alf though. Despite both of 'em being Irish, Alf is not meant to be like that.

He might make a good Iso as well or even Chase.

Edited by Dark Sage

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I get you, Sage. Thing is, I'm as straight as men come(and extremely conservative in that area) without being into threesomes and lesbian activities.

As for playing Iso ...

Isotovfullbodybeta.png

You think so? I was thinking more along the lines of Alphonse personally

Alphonsebeta.png<---This is the guy who f*cked up Helios last battle :P

EDIT:

Did you just change your avy to the Scarecrow? :/

Edited by Phoenix

I mean that I'm so straight that the very idea of being with a man makes me cringe and I start to angst and stuff. I think I have benign homophobia. All my life it's been Girls girls girls, then it went to women women women. I'm entrenched and whatnot.

EDIT:

I hope someone updates the tropes page soon. I don't know enough tropes to fill in the new things that have come along. That and I'm a lazy bastard sometimes.

Also I'm probably going to turn in early tonight.

Edited by Phoenix

Well if you despise Wolverine you shouldn't watch the movies, since those should really be renamed "Wolverine and some other guys" instead of the X-Men. But the comics are less Wolverine centric.

It was so true it was sad. :(

Considering this RP, it would be Pride and Prejudice... WITH ZOMBIES!

I was so disappointed when I didn't get that for my birthday, despite specifically putting it on my list. :(

OOC: How come both people who wanted to speak to Morgan each had TWO things they wanted to talk about?

OOC: Because Lev and Tessa are actually the same person

OOC: So that makes Tessa a ladies' man and Lev is the adorable healer? o_O'

I laughed so hard.

I got a meeting at 2PM EST, so... about an hour. That will be done at an indeterminate time, after which I'll be sort-of online (unpacking my room with the computer open) until sixish.

Also: man, Snowy, I think you found the one challenge she'll have a really hard time refusing.

Edited by Kiryn

If you want to beat Kelas, Altion just has to smack Epona a few times, but don't get rid of the last carrot. Then you can just stay in front of Kelas and keep her from getting ahead.

Of course then she won't let you leave the ranch, but she should have made her fences higher.

Also, exp totals after last fight are Damian(79) and Aiya(55)

I'm going to edit my sig, so I'd like confirmation on supports. Approved is DamianxAiya B, DamianxEsphyr B, AiyaxIrina C, and AiyaxEsphyr C?

And bonuses for C are your partner's affinity, right?

Edited by Kleine

I see.

You can have Aiya talk with Alf if you want. He's somewhat close by.

Sorry about work. I'm entering school in a couple of weeks and preparing for that. So yeah.

My posting activity's going to lower very dramatically after September.