• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Sage: Aiya has been put in her room by a guard, and the door is open. She's covered in dirt(slept on the ground in front of the prison before she was moved) and is likely shivering somewhat. Alf could find her and wake her up if you want them to talk.

There was differing opinions on the supports. Aiya and Irina have talked a good amount(though not a whole lot recently, I`ll admit), and I don't think you need to have massive revelations with a person to say you are friends with them, a C support is usually the beginning of a relationship, where people start to got closer than just two people in the army.

Edited by Kleine

If you want to beat Kelas, Altion just has to smack Epona a few times, but don't get rid of the last carrot. Then you can just stay in front of Kelas and keep her from getting ahead.

Of course then she won't let you leave the ranch, but she should have made her fences higher.

Reminds me of that horse racing arcade game that I could never win.

@ IrinaxAiya

They've had a few meaningful talks. The problem is that the last one was ages ago, and right after she was hired by Damian, the two stopped talking and Ether dropped off the map.

Meh I think Cs are a little more than that. The actual amount of C supports is relatively uncommon, less than the number of people who could maybe call themselves "friends" IMO. And not talking for the last 5? 7? chapters really doesn't help things.

I don't know how everyone else feels but IMO opinion those two though somewhat dropped for awhile really only need two more meaningful conversations. The first one two reestablish their friendship from a reader's perspective(and maybe them finding something other than Damian and wyverns in common), and the second being that actual threshold crosser so to speak. They were already very close to a C, it just got dropped after she got hired for some reason.

They'd have to be pretty good interactions IMO. I look at it this way, if I compare it to the other C supports and it seems a lot shallower, that's a bad sign. That's definitely the impression I get right now. A C support really isn't "we talk sometimes and have some stuff in common", judging by what's already been approved.

I didn't say they wouldn't be pretty good conversations. Trouble is, it takes two people to C support, and Ether's not as available as we'd need to really salvage any of this. They were pretty close before the whole hiring thing, but the time and distance is causing a backslide. I can't really fix that though at the moment. At least not without loading Irina into a catapult and launching her at Aiya.

Later, Kiryn ^_^

Show those people how ya hold a proper meeting, and blow their socks off with good presentation skills and such!

Edited by Phoenix

Back.

Wasn't a presentation-y meeting, more of a "Kiryn needs math help" meeting with a TA. Of course this one's actually a good teacher, so it was done in like 20 minutes.

...After which I went to the art store. I somehow managed to not ask how much the markers cost. I'm proud of myself.

Edited by Kiryn

I realized, but what happened to Iso and Miranda was just cheap and horrifying. One of those magic seals that prevents ALL magic use was thrown into the cathedral and activated. Then they were chased around by knife wielding demons until Miranda was stabbed, and then Proxima busted loose. Iso's going to get edgy at the very mention of a "magic seal".

[4:34pm] Cynthia: I don't see how people can club baby seals

[4:34pm] Cynthia: they're so cute

[4:34pm] Kiryn: especially the magical murderous variety

[4:35pm] Cynthia: they're the most adorable

Oh my god, that is just awesome.