Bizz's Choral Mafia

Percivalé

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to extend it until tomorrow since today is Easter and not everyone is going to be able to be on today.

I could extend it exactly another 24 hours, which is not a problem for me at all, so.

I'll announce it on the first post

By the way, votes currently stand as:

No Hang: Core, General Spoon, Reinfleche

General Spoon: Fayt Zelpher

De tin marin de do pingu-e... I can't vote for myself arghh damn song, *tries again*

Isaac

Any reasoning for your vote?

I'm voting for Spoon because he's been a past moderator of these games and would be VERY dangerous as Mafia. But I wanted to hear the Admiral's reaction first. Still, if Spoon is, say, the vigilante, then I'd really be hurting the town. But it's more likely that he's Mafia than the vigilante of doctor. And even if he were the doctor, it would be difficult for him to protect the right person. In other words, I want to take out someone who I think is dangerous to the town alive.

Any reasoning for your vote?

I'm voting for Spoon because he's been a past moderator of these games and would be VERY dangerous as Mafia. But I wanted to hear the Admiral's reaction first. Still, if Spoon is, say, the vigilante, then I'd really be hurting the town. But it's more likely that he's Mafia than the vigilante of doctor. And even if he were the doctor, it would be difficult for him to protect the right person. In other words, I want to take out someone who I think is dangerous to the town alive.

remember that there are a lot of roles, and some of them have probably never been used before.

remember that there are a lot of roles, and some of them have probably never been used before.

I know. But without more information to the contrary, I still think Spoon is more dangerous as a living Mafia than he would be helpful as a living town.

I know. But without more information to the contrary, I still think Spoon is more dangerous as a living Mafia than he would be helpful as a living town.

True, as I said earlier, it will be very interesting to have him around, if not downright dangerous. He has witnessed every gutsy move that has been used in the past, and he knows how people think.

True, as I said earlier, it will be very interesting to have him around, if not downright dangerous. He has witnessed every gutsy move that has been used in the past, and he knows how people think.

Exactly why I don't want to give him a chance to strike. We don't know anything about the number of Mafia, the number of town, which roles are out there, or any of that stuff. Right now, I want to get rid of anyone like Spoon, CATS, or Ether who's been in a lot of these games and is known for being very intelligent while playing. I'd rather know that the mafia is dumb than risk letting an intelligent person potentially be a mafioso and not get killed.

Whether that reasoning means I need to be on the watch list is up for discussion. I could tell you that I'm town, but with only my word to go by, that's utterly meaningless. However, I will say that I'm not someone that the mafia wants to leave alive for any length of time though.

Alright, so here's what I've got >_>

...passive (roles that require no further actions to work) or active (roles that are used when chosen). Note that the Bronze roles are determined based on their special ability, not on their Bronze night killing - so they are not all active. This basically means that the people with active roles are going to be sending orders in at night.

These people have passive roles:

Alakazam

BK-201

Ether

Dracohon

Reinfleche

These people have active roles:

Core

Lux Aeterna

Admiral Lifey Crunch

Big Daddy

Balcerzak

Ratatosk

Pride

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Isaac55

Ninji

messy mike

Robin Mask

cheezperson

I later asked Bizz which category I fell into. She said I fell into the passive category. In any event, you've only my word to take for this, as I could have faked the list though if I faked it I wouldn't have so many active roles on it

Is it now? Perhaps I'm not interested in anything but your reaction to an accusation...

But anyway, I'm going to see what happens when I do THIS:

Unvote: Admiral.

Vote: General Spoon.

Get used to disappointment.

Alright, so here's what I've got >_>

...passive (roles that require no further actions to work) or active (roles that are used when chosen). Note that the Bronze roles are determined based on their special ability, not on their Bronze night killing - so they are not all active. This basically means that the people with active roles are going to be sending orders in at night.

These people have passive roles:

Alakazam

BK-201

Ether

Dracohon

Reinfleche

These people have active roles:

Core

Lux Aeterna

Admiral Lifey Crunch

Big Daddy

Balcerzak

Ratatosk

Pride

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Isaac55

Ninji

messy mike

Robin Mask

cheezperson

I later asked Bizz which category I fell into. She said I fell into the passive category. In any event, you've only my word to take for this, as I could have faked the list though if I faked it I wouldn't have so many active roles on it

Well, at the very least, I can say that I DO have an active role, so at least that much is correct. However, if you've got a passive role, then I see no reason not to execute/lynch you, since you can't help the town but you could help the Mafia.

Yes.

seems odd for her to tell you considering the value that is placed upon secrecy in this game. I doubt that you faked it though, so I believe you.

editted to fix a typo

Edited by Core

I just want to check something. I could be wrong with the way that I interpreted what you said, Spoon.

Just because you have a passive role doesn't eliminate the chance that you are a Bronze Singer, right? It's based on actual roles (like Hooker, Godfather, Vigi, Doctor, so on and so forth) instead of "can this person be Mafia"?

In any event, I'm going with a pressure vote for 0 reason (before you ask, Ratatosk, but I personally think that your reasonings for your votes are rather... stupid seems to be the word I'm looking for) on Mordecai, formerly known as Alakazam.

I just want to check something. I could be wrong with the way that I interpreted what you said, Spoon.

Just because you have a passive role doesn't eliminate the chance that you are a Bronze Singer, right? It's based on actual roles (like Hooker, Godfather, Vigi, Doctor, so on and so forth) instead of "can this person be Mafia"?

This is the way I interpreted it as well. Though whether godfather would be passive or active, I do not know. It could be either, really.

In any event, I'm going with a pressure vote for 0 reason (before you ask, Ratatosk, but I personally think that your reasonings for your votes are rather... stupid seems to be the word I'm looking for) on Mordecai, formerly known as Alakazam.

Of course. All day 1 votes will be made on shaky ground. Still, I'd rather make my vote for some reason than simply to throw a vote out without one.

Well what's more dangerous: a passive role or an active role? I think that's the first thing we need to decide on.

Active roles are probably more dangerous, but they can be more helpful than a passive one too. Really, I want to know who's more dangerous as a person until I get some more hard facts to run with.

Votes currently stand as:

No Hang: Core, General Spoon, Reinfleche

General Spoon: Fayt Zelpher

Isaac55: Mordecai

Mordecai: Admiral

Vote: Fayt Zelpher

He voted on General Spoon on the account of him being a good player without any evidence. If General Spoon is hung and turns out not to be on the "mafia" side, then we've lost a valuable ally. I might be wrong, but I don't want to go killing people for being good at the game.

Edit for bold.

Edited by BK-201

Vote: Fayt Zelpher

He voted on General Spoon on the account of him being a good player without any evidence. If General Spoon is hung and turns out not to be on the "mafia" side, then we've lost a valuable ally. I might be wrong, but I don't want to go killing people for being good at the game.

Of course. I'd love to hear your evidence though. Since there is no evidence at this point, we're all just voting randomly. I for one would rather try to take out a potential threat and risk losing an ally than taking out someone who'd be a weak mafia and weaker ally. Of course, you're free to disagree with my assessment.