Bizz's Choral Mafia

Percivalé

This game will follow normal mafia rules except:

- You may post only once after dying, and may NOT post ANYTHING related to information of the game. So, if you were some sort of information-gathering role and got something helpful but you died, then you are dead and cannot reveal it at all. The one post after dying thing can be a few last words before you're out of the game completely (like "oh shit, I'm going to kick my killer's face; good luck everybody 8D").

- I don't approve of secret alliances, but I suppose I will let them slide this game.

- All updates will be posted in this thread

- You will not be PM'ed when it is night phase/day phase- you'll just have to check the thread

- This game will play like a story. Every day, there will be flavor text and characters will be introduced, but only character names will be revealed, and the roles will be revealed when you die. Everything is a mystery, and some roles may have secret effects- you'll just have to find out what happens!

- Also, please excuse overuse of musical terminology and metaphors. I am a nerd.

********No roleclaiming or posting specific information about what your role does. An exception may be if a description of your role is revealed (when or how this will happen however, we will not say).

SILVER SINGERS= TOWN

BRONZE SINGERS= MAFIA

that is all I will reveal myself

~~~~~~~~~~~

The world was dark.

Hannah sat at the edge of her bed, head in her arms. If she cried, she knew she could not cease her sobs until she was dead of exhaustion. She looked up for a moment and glanced at the wall of her dorm. She desired so badly to somehow lift herself up a move, but it was a lost cause. Nothing was right anymore.

The former Bronze singer blindly reached her arm out for the small desk beside her bed, groping for her journal that normally lay at the edge. Her fingers felt the worn cover and the ink pen set on top of the binding; instantly she took both of them up and held them both tightly to her chest. Slowly, she rolled over- now lying on her belly- and, with the effort she could summon, began to write for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime. Nothing was just a week or a day anymore.

Dear Journal,

I am officially demoted to Silver today. The Grand Master will be taking my sash and my honor, which is all that is really left of me. I have not felt well since a week ago, nor have I been to any Bronze rehearsals- I wonder if any of them are worried about me? Honestly, I don't care anymore.

Writing this will make me... it can't be helped. Journal, last week, something terrible happened. Last week, the great Silvia of the Bronze Singers was- was murdered. I... I don't know if it was murder, or an execution for the information she leaked to the Silver Singers. Either way, I am no longer for the cause of the Bronze. The corruption has tainted the air, and the whole choirside of the Land of Music now lives in fear. I heard from somewhere- I no longer remember where- that the Grand Master will stop at nothing to bring her plans to success. I know not what has caused this significant change in her, albeit I know now who I must fight for. Maybe not for the Silvers in particular, but for Silvia.

And I will... find her killer...

-

Fayt Zelpher

Ninji

DAGRON

Core

Mordecai

General Spoon

WeaponsofMassConstruction

cheezperson

Lux Aeterna

Pride

Balcerzak

BK-201

Dracohon

messy mike

Reinfleche

Isaac55

Ether

Admiral Lifey Crunch

Robin Mask

RIP:

Fayt Zelpher (Hannah); SILVER Carriage Driver, lynched day one

Cheezperson (Dani); SILVER Gossiper, murdered night one

Reinfleche (Milen); SILVER Miller, lynched day two

Robin Mask (Sara); SILVER Detective/Leader, murdered night two

Weaponsofmassconstruction (Marli); GOLD Detective, murdered night two

Admiral Lifey Crunch (Lillian); BRONZE Hooker, lynched day three

Balcerzak (Elira); BRONZE Grand Master, killed night three

Ninji (Kayla); GOLD Recruiter, murdered night three

DAGRON (Morgan); BRONZE Assassin, epic fight to the death night four

Pride (Jessica); SILVER Vigilante, went out smiling night four

BK-201 (Amanda); SILVER Paranoid, died of illness day five

messy mike (Sophie); SILVER Doctor, murdered night five

Isaac55 (Eleia); GOLD Rolefinder, murdered night five

Lux Aeterna (Graul); BRONZE Rolefinder, committed suicide day six

Mordecai (Brittany); SILVER Unlynchable, murdered night six

Core (Chris); BRONZE Secret Voter, lynched day seven

The SILVERS win!

Sole Survivors of the Silver Rebellion:

General Spoon (Blas); SILVER Friendly

Dracohon (Aril); SILVER Hated Townie

Ether (Lorena); SILVER Survivor

Revealed Roles:

Carriage Driver

Each night, they may name two people to swap places - any actions done to the first person will instead be done to the second person, and vice versa. This person is a Silver singer.

Gossiper

Each night this person may track someone and get vague clues about their actions. They also choose 3 people, who will hear the gossip

Friendly

Being friendly with everyone lets this person know what kind of role they have, either passive (roles that require no further actions to work) or active (roles that are used when chosen). Not all Bronze may be counted as active (their special roles will determine if they are active or passive)

Miller

Townie that is scanned by detectives/cops as guilty.

Assassin: While alive, you will perform all of the kills for the Bronze. You also may kill a second person, up to two times in the game. You alone can choose who this will be, but of course other Bronze can discuss this and give you suggestions.

Detective: You may scan one player per night to determine if he or she is innocent or guilty.

Detective/Leader: You possess basic detective abilities except that you may send your night results to three players of your choice every other night.

Hooker

Every night, one person can be chosen, who will be hooked for the night and unable to perform any actions. On an unrelated note, did anyone notice that most of the characters are girls?

Mason Recruiter

Every night, you can choose whether or not you wish to recruit someone to be an honorary Gold. Be cautious with who you recruit, however- if you recruit a Bronze, they can easily share this information with the rest of their scumbuddies.

Grand Master

The supreme leader of the Bronze Faction. You have the final say in who gets killed every night. When scanned by a detective, you appear innocent.

Secret Voter

You may make a vote publicly, but you may also place a secret vote in a private conversation, which takes precedence (as in, your secret vote is your actual vote).

Unlynchable

If you are voted to be killed, then you will survive and the town will be told you cannot be lynched.

Vigilante

Every night, you are given the option whether or not to kill one person, but you may only make two kills over the game. As a Silver singer, you are aiming for the Bronze singers.

Paranoid

If targeted to be killed at night, you will lash out at your killer, taking him/her with you.

Doctor

This player may choose one person to save every night. If attacked, that player will be saved and not killed

Rolefinder

This role can name three players, of them, one of their roles will be randomly chosen and revealed to the game.

Day one START

(any questions, please PM me)

oh, and if you want, you can just refer to yourself as mafia/town/whatever, but I like character! D:

Edited by Bizz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've an important question I'd like answered, involving whether or not it is acceptable for me to copypaste the crapload of info I got in my Role PM. I'm waiting for Bizz's response on it, even though there isn't a rule against it.

Oh Spoon you're playing? That should be interesting since you've seen so many other Mafia games. I would assume that you can't post your role info on here, because that would defeat the purpose of secrecy, and expose you to the mafia.

I would assume that you can't post your role info on here, because that would defeat the purpose of secrecy, and expose you to the mafia.

I don't see why he can't. Of course, like you said, the mafia would know what abilities you have.

I don't see why he can't. Of course, like you said, the mafia would know what abilities you have.

Well, there would be no guarantee that the stuff he posted was actually the same as what his PM said. He could just lie about his abilities.

Wow. Bizz's use of flavor text and atmosphere is amazing. I get the feeling this will be a game of mafia to remember.

That said, it looks like we're starting on a Day phase, essentially, in that no player characters have been killed yet? Or was Silvia one of us that the mafia have already killed? Though, as last game showed, there's little real difference which phase we start on, so perhaps it's just a matter of curiousity. I think I'll PM Bizz about it anyway, and about a couple other minor flavor questions before actually making any move to vote.

I dunno, maybe this is a bastard mod game.

Vote: Bizz to see what happens.

... I don't think you can vote for Bizz...

We hav no evidence so far, so yeah, it's probably best to vote no hang.

... Btw, do we have names?

Fayt Zelpher

Ninji

Big Daddy

Core

Mordecai

General Spoon

WeaponsofMassConstruction

cheezperson

Lux Aeterna

Pride

Balcerzak

BK-201

Dracohon

messy mike

Reinfleche

Isaac55

Ether

Admiral Lifey Crunch

Robin Mask

Sorry, I was in a big rush because my mom got pissed and wanted me to go to sleep

And then I overslept because I'm sick today and feel like shiiit

\

Knowing the list of people, I'm going to vote for the Admiral on this one. I think this is being led by someone high up.

How does that make any sense? Because I understand this game well, I must be Mafia (or Bronze Singer, I guess)?

How does that make any sense? Because I understand this game well, I must be Mafia (or Bronze Singer, I guess)?

Well, I KNOW that I'm not mafia. But if you can convince me that you're not mafia either, I'd be willing to change my vote. But I think you're suspicious.

I'm co-leading this and available to take questions. I wrote most of the role descriptions (so they're a bit crap) so if you have questions about that, or gameplay questions, send them to me.

Just as a reminder, remember that everyone has some kind of special role, be it good or bad for their team.

Finally, if you have a role that requires you to send in orders, could you invite me to the conversation (to stop Bizz doing it about... lots of times)? Bizz will obviously be the one organising it, but it'd be nice to know what's going on :P.

Edit: Please note: No roleclaiming or posting specific information about what your role does. An exception may be if a description of your role is revealed (when or how this will happen however, we will not say)

And Sylvia is a story character, not a Mafia/Bronze kill. Hence the lack of dead people :)

Edited by Black Bomb

Well, I KNOW that I'm not mafia. But if you can convince me that you're not mafia either, I'd be willing to change my vote. But I think you're suspicious.

All I can say for my innocence is that "I'm innocent". You asking me to convince you is stupid because the only thing I can give you right now is my word and obviously, that means shit all to you because you're still going to vote for me.

I'm good at this game because I'm logical. If that scares you, then we're going to have problems here.

All I can say for my innocence is that "I'm innocent". You asking me to convince you is stupid because the only thing I can give you right now is my word and obviously, that means shit all to you because you're still going to vote for me.

I'm good at this game because I'm logical. If that scares you, then we're going to have problems here.

Is it now? Perhaps I'm not interested in anything but your reaction to an accusation...

But anyway, I'm going to see what happens when I do THIS:

Unvote: Admiral.

Vote: General Spoon.

No, not exactly... Trust me, I do have a strategy.

I'm going to hope for your sake that you know what you're doing. Otherwise you're going to make a lot of enemies.

Oh, Bizz, quick pointer: Big Daddy is called DAGRON now, you might want to change that to avoid confusion. And once again, can people who have night roles please add me to their conversation with Bizz, just so I can keep better track of what's going on?

Oh, Bizz, quick pointer: Big Daddy is called DAGRON now, you might want to change that to avoid confusion. And once again, can people who have night roles please add me to their conversation with Bizz, just so I can keep better track of what's going on?

Thank you because I forgot what his name change was so I decided to be lazy until he posted or something

And, yeah, do that because I'm not going to be able to take them all myself because I have very slow internet. ;-; (and I'm sick today)