Bizz's Choral Mafia

Percivalé

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose there's anything wrong with me saying what my role did now?

14. (Aril)

You are a hated Silver singer. You will effectively have 1.5 votes added on to your vote count as long as someone votes to lynch you - this means you will lose the vote even if you have one vote less than the loser. This means that if the votes stood as

You: 4 votes

Other person: 5 votes

you are considered having the most votes, and therefore will be lynched instead. (You win with the town)

So if you look at Spoon's chart, on Day 6, we actually came within one vote of me being lynched. :mellow:

If that had happened, then with the night kill, the mafia would have equalled the town, and won. :blink:

Oh, and one more thing. On night 5, both Isaac55 and messy mike died. I'm just wondering what the story was behind that, since the Rolefinder and Secret Voter were the only mafia left at the time.

I don't suppose there's anything wrong with me saying what my role did now?

So if you look at Spoon's chart, on Day 6, we actually came within one vote of me being lynched. :mellow:

If that had happened, then with the night kill, the mafia would have equalled the town, and won. :blink:

Actually shouldn't you have died on Day 4 then, as the votes were 2 Dagron, 2 Core, 1 (+1.5) Dracohon?

Oh, and one more thing. On night 5, both Isaac55 and messy mike died. I'm just wondering what the story was behind that, since the Rolefinder and Secret Voter were the only mafia left at the time.

Graul, you are the rolefinder. Each night, you may investigate one person and find out their role (which will be posted in this conversation). Also, if Morgan is killed, then you will perform the kills for the mafia. If he is killed with any of his assassin kills left, he passes them down to you. (You win with the mafia)

Actually shouldn't you have died on Day 4 then, as the votes were 2 Dagron, 2 Core, 1 (+1.5) Dracohon?

Wow! I think you're right! :blink: Maybe if the only vote against me is the Secret Vote, it doesn't work?

Graul, you are the rolefinder. Each night, you may investigate one person and find out their role (which will be posted in this conversation). Also, if Morgan is killed, then you will perform the kills for the mafia. If he is killed with any of his assassin kills left, he passes them down to you. (You win with the mafia)

OK, that explains it.

The secret voter's true vote only counts as one vote. The secret vote is the real vote that takes place.

Also, here are the role PMs (that I should have posted earlier):

(Kayla, Eleia, Marli):

You are a Gold singer. You may communicate with the other Gold singers at night.

19. (Ninji) Kayla, you are the Recruiter. Being one with a more mature voice than most other singers, you took pride in being accepted as a Silver right at the start. However, schedule problems caused you to be demoted back to Gold. Slightly frustrated at this incident, you took a leadership role and became a ‘recruiter’ of sorts for information regarding what the Golds exactly do.

You may name one person per night to be recruited as an honorary Gold. This person will be told all the information about the original Golds, but of course if they are Bronze they can share this with their teammates. So be careful! (You win when the mafia is dead)

18. (Isaac55) Eleia, you are the Rolefinder. An eccentric member of the Gold with a developed voice but a tendency to slack a little on her duties. She enjoys roleplaying (madrigals and et cetera), and is new to the Land of Music.

Each night you can name three people, and one of them will be randomly chosen and a description of their role will be revealed to everyone in the game. Only the role, and not the person with it will be revealed, so this provides extra information about what is in the game and not who is innocent/guilty. (You win when the mafia is dead)

17. (WeaponsofMassConstruction) Marli, you are the Detective. A girl with a very small frame and a love for a whole lot of people. She has a good voice and may look younger than everyone else but in actuality is older than most of the Golds, due to the fact that she decided to remain an extra year to stay with her best friend.

You may investigate one person, and find out if they are Silver or Bronze. There may or may not be roles that disguise people's true affinity. (You win when the mafia is dead)

16. (Milen)

You are the Miller and a Silver singer. A girl almost driven insane by the desire to become one of the Bronze, she takes on private voice training and sometimes remains in her dorm for long periods of time. Despite countless rumors, not too many really know much about her. She's incredibly close to Dani and is friends with Aril. Her singing range is incredibly low, and flexible overall. The Grand Master seems to finally be taking interest in her, making others extremely suspicious.

If investigated, you are revealed as a Bronze. When you die, you will also be revealed as a Bronze. (You win with the town)

15. (Dani)

You know everything; you know what’s going on. As one of the most popular people in the Silvers, you’re one of the first at the latest rumors spread about the entired choirside. Stubborn and extremely sociable, Dani enjoys singing with a passion despite not having as much confidence in her voice and sightreading abilities. Her memory is superb.

You are the Gossiper and a Silver singer. Each night you may track someone and get vague clues about their actions. Furthermore, you may choose up to three people to hear the gossip (at the same time you choose who to track), who will be sent the same information that you have gathered. They will not know it was you who gathered the information. (You win with the town)

14. (Aril)

As an older and more experienced Silver, you take pride in your knowledge and help others when they have trouble understanding. However, and without intending it, you tend to start fights with other members in the process, leading some of the others to dislike your cocky attitude.

You are a hated Silver singer. You will effectively have 1.5 votes added on to your vote count as long as someone votes to lynch you - this means you will lose the vote even if you have one vote less than the loser. This means that if the votes stood as

You: 5 votes

Other person: 4 votes

you are considered having the most votes, and therefore will be lynched instead. (You win with the town)

13. Robin Mask/Nightmare (Sara)

You possess an excellent ability of being able to analyze other people, as well as great leadership skills. The Silvers look to you for guidance when things turn bleak, and you even have a great voice to boot. Therefore, you’ll do everything in your power (which is fairly good) to find the Bronze and prevent them from causing any further harm to your friends.

You are a Silver singer, and a detective and leader. Your role has two parts: You may investigate one person every night - you will be told if they are innocent or guilty. You may name up to three people to be told the result of this via PM - we will send them the name of the person investigated, but they will be told it was you who is the detective. You may investigate every night, but can send the result to people only every other night. (You win with the town)

12. (Sophie)

A quiet girl that can be extremely outgoing when familiar with the people around her. She is extremely protective of her friends and extremely wary of the Bronze. When provoked, she can make irrational decisions and can only be calmed by her friend Sara.

You are the doctor and a Silver singer. Each night, you may choose one person to save. If that person is targeted in any way, you will save then from dying. It will also be announced that they have been saved. (You win with the town)

11. General Spoon (Blas)

A fresh, new member to the Silvers that was never made a Gold, making her the youngest of the Silvers and a rare example of a singer. Is great at acting. Close to Sara, Kayla, and Sophie. Everyone seems to love her- no matter how popular they are, who they are, or even what Choir House they are in, she’s friends with nearly anyone who knows her.

You are a friendly Silver singer. Being friendly with everyone lets you know what kind of role they have, either passive (roles that require no further actions to work) or active (roles that are used when chosen). Note that the Bronze roles are determined based on their special ability, not on their Bronze night killing - so they are not all active. (You win with the town)

These people have passive roles:

Alakazam

BK-201

Ether

Dracohon

Reinfleche

These people have active roles:

Core

Lux Aeterna

Admiral Lifey Crunch

Big Daddy

Balcerzak

Ratatosk

Pride

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Isaac55

Ninji

messy mike

Robin Mask

cheezperson

10. Ether (Lorena)

A foreign member of the Silvers (Asian); she's extremely shy and tends to keep away from singing by herself. Her voice is incredibly quiet, though has been described by those who have heard it as wonderful all the same. You are extremely good at avoiding attackers and avoiding people overall if need be.

You are the survivor and a Silver singer. If targeted at night, you will evade the attack. This only works once. Only you will be told you were targeted. (You win with the town)

9. BK-201 (Amanda)

One of the oldest members of the Silvers. She has poor attendance to rehearsals due to her health, and is not very well-liked by the Grand Master. She lets none of this bother her, however, and she tends to keep to herself. She seems to have a friendship with Milen,

You are a paranoid Silver singer. If targeted to be killed at night, you will fight back, leading to both you and the attacker being killed. (You win with the town)

8. Mordecai (Brittany)

You’ve decided that maybe music isn’t your thing- and that’s okay. After years of people making fun of your voice and the way you perform, you decided that you would graduate soon and move into a different part of the land. Because of this, everyone knows who you are and where you’re going, so you’re basically untouchable.

You are a Silver singer and are unlynchable. Everyone knows you are a Silver singer, so if you are voted to be killed, then you will survive and the town will be told you cannot be lynched. You can, however, still be killed at night. (You win with the town)

7. Pride (Jessica)

Once upon a time, you were actually offered a position in the Bronze- you were good, and the Grand Master really liked you. However, you decided that staying in the Silvers was something you better preferred; you didn’t need to be in the highest House just to prove that you were a reliable voice. Despite the Bronze themselves being simply baffled by your decision to stay as a Silver, the others appreciated your honesty and therefore admired you for your decision. Being older and more experienced, the Grand Master has used you as a good example for new incoming Silvers.

You are the Vigilante and a Silver singer. Every night, you may choose one person to kill, but you may only make two kills over the game. As a Silver singer, you are aiming for the Bronze singers. (You win with the town)

6. Ratatosk (Hannah)

(You are a major story character. If you die early, the story may be altered)

Once, you were one of the greatest actresses the choirside had ever known as well as one of the youngest singers ever to be accepted into the prestigious Bronze. When the older Silvia was transferred into the Academy, she was immediately accepted into the Bronze for her astounding voice and her flawless grace. Unfamiliar with the other students, the layout of the school, and even the primary language that everyone else spoke, Silvia had trouble adapting into her environment until she met you. When you two became friends, you became inseparable, and neither of you ever left the others’ side.

However, something about the atmosphere of the place changed. When the Grand Master began plotting her takeover of the entire Land of Music (and picking off those who opposed her actions one by one), your beloved friend became uncomfortable with the taint of corruption that began to invade the air. Thus, desperate to warn the lower Houses of the sinister plot, she leaked information to the Silver singers, causing them to put up a defense against the Bronze. Unfortunately, this ended up being her fatal error, and an unknown executor promptly silenced her.

You fell seriously ill in the lamenting of your close friend Silvia and refused to go to any more of the rehearsals. The Grand Master, hands tied and with no other choice, had to involuntarily demote you to Silver-, which you have used to your advantage. Knowing more than the others knew, you gave them accurate information regarding the members of the Bronze and what exactly they were plotting, picking up from where Silvia left off. You fervently search for her killer in hopes of killing him/her as to avenge the death of one of the most beloved singers you have ever known. Being a good roleplayer, you have actively volunteered to be the carriage driver.

You are a Silver singer and the Carriage Driver. Each night, you may name two people to swap places - any actions done to the first person will instead be done to the second person, and vice versa. (You win with the town)

(All Bronze singers)

You are the Bronze singers. You are the 'mafia' of this game, so each night you must choose one person to target and kill. You may all discuss this, but it is (Elira) who ultimately chooses whom to kill. If she is dead, then a majority vote will be taken.

5. Elira (Balcerzak)

You are the leader and headmaster of the entire Choirside of the music academy. She is an enigmatic figure with many secrets, and a very charismatic choral director. Many describe her as intimidating, and her true intentions are only known to the Bronze. A sort of corruption has possessed her, and those of the 'Silver Rebellion' have been ordered to be silenced. The cause of this sudden onslaught is to be revealed by the Silvers attempting to solve this mystery. Her voice range is godly, as if she in herself is a kind of musical deity to be worshipped.

Elira, you are the Grand Master (basically the godfather). If investigated, you will be shown as a Silver singer (therefore, you will be shown as innocent). You also have the final say in who the Bronze kills. (You win with the mafia)

4. Morgan (DAGRON)

”Who… are you?” The frightened girl asked, trembling into the corner of the darkened room.

“I am… the shadows. I am the wind. When I have a job to do, you don’t see me. I don’t hesitate. I kill… beautifully, gracefully, like a heart wrenchingly beautiful aria. I am an aria. An aria… to fear.

“Good night, Silvia. I didn’t want to do this… I really, really didn’t! Alas, you left me with no other choice…”

You are Morgan; but you don’t consider yourself to have a name. Rather, you are music in itself. You follow your orders because the voice of the Grand Master is the voice of music- you don’t feel a particular kind of loyalty to her in any other way. When you’re nearby, the wind sings, and people fear you. Never hesitating to kill your targets, some have begun to believe that you enjoy the work that you do. And, to tell the honest truth, you don’t deny that. Life to you is but a grand opera set up on a spectacular stage, and you can hear a solo for every single person you silence.

Being Silvia’s killer, Hannah’s fervently searching for you, but you couldn’t care less. You were once almost involved in a relationship with Lillian.

Morgan, you are the assassin. While alive, you will perform all of the kills for the Bronze. You also may kill a second person, up to two times in the game. You alone can choose who this will be, but of course other Bronze can discuss this and give you suggestions. (You win with the mafia)

3. Lillian (WeaponsofMassConstruction)

An extreme favorite to the Grand Master with an amazing, jazz-like voice and the ability to attract people around her, as well as a kind of maturity. She is always seen with a smile and an extreme cheerfulness to her disposition. She does a great job at hiding a deep regret for the shady behavior of the Bronze.

Lillian is also prone to breakdowns and, when things go wrong, it affects her mental stability. The Bronze’s decisions have already begun to uproot your sanity from the very earth itself; if something ever were to happen to Chris, you would break. He is your foundation now- the only thing keeping your mind from snapping.

Lillian, you are in love with Chris and the mafia’s roleblocker. If killed, one random Silver Singer will hear you whisper (Chris) is your lover and a Bronze. If Chris is killed you will be limited to two posts of a max of 50 words each day, and no talking (on the forum) at night.

As for your actual role, you may block one person from action each night. This does NOT affect passive roles. (You win with the mafia)

2. Graul (Lux Aeterna)

Another man with a bulky frame, he has a sort of friendship-rivalry with Morgan and is extremely close to the Grand Master, willing to take up any kind of job for her. He is extremely enigmatic and no one knows very much about him, except for his abnormal loyalty. You may frighten people even more than Morgan, for you never make a sound- you never speak, and you are but a shadow looming in the darkness of the whole choir’s heart.

1. Chris (Core)

Being one of the more eccentric members of the Bronze, you take pride in your unusually higher voice and rather amusing charisma. People like you, and you like other people. Lillian especially likes you, and you two have begun to fall in love. Unlike her, however, you would never let love get in the way of your duties. You’re skilled in secrecy.

Chris, you are the Secret Voter. You may make a vote publicly, but you may also place a vote in this conversation, which takes precedence (as in, your secret vote is your actual vote). You are also in love with Lillian - this will not affect your actions directly (see Lillian's description- it only affects her). (You win with the mafia)

Milen's role got changed a little so I was revealed as a Silver when I died, but had I been investigated it would've shown up as a Bronze. Hence why I was in a big panic about getting lynched since I didn't want the town to think they'd gotten a real Bronze.

Yes. This was by far the dumbest town I have ever seen. It started with Spoon's idiotic move on day 2 or w/e when he posted the list of active/passive roles. You have no idea how helpful that was to us. Then, half the town was sheep, and General Spoon was the herder, which I hated to watch. Really, we could've won if

a)Spoon wasn't such a jackass(Seriously man, you went too far)

b)I had killed Spoon in place of Isaac55

c)If we had delayed the death of one of our members by a day

Honestly, I was so close to winning. If I had gotten at least a tie with Dracohon on the last day, I would've won. Also, take into account the major disadvantage we had. We had smart members, but the smart ones(ALC and Bal) were taken out first, so it was mainly me doing the thinking. By day 4, we knew everyone's role via rolefinder and drawing conclusions.