I have been asked to crash a party

Upon realizing that I actually will be able to attend her birthday party, my friend has requested that I crash it rather than sending me an invitation.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. So how do I show up to this thing?

• Normal (dress, shoes, present, blah)
    • In drag (suit, tie, fedora, hilarity)
    • Other (describe, and it had better not be dirty)

It may sound extreme... but i say dress in quintissential 80's attire: copius amounts of hairspray, hairbands, madonna bracelets, and the most 80's looking dress you have.

That's exactly what i'd do in that situation, but then again you may not be as much of an oddball as i am :awesome:

i voted for the second one, but would like to add a little something.

use bright, cheerful colors, like lime green and neon yellow and such.

splatter fake blood all over your front, then get a chainsaw and get some of those weird long sausages and tear and twist them around the chainsaw and splatter blood all over them. also, get a machete and splatter it with blood, too.

then, for the party just barge in through the door and scream like a retard with a maniac face, while you wave the chainsaw and machete around.

I suggest that one of you get a banana costume and a plastic axe, and the other a gorilla costume. But for a twist, it's the banana with an axe chasing the gorilla! I came close to doing that before at a La-Cross game!