Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then again, having that suspicion before Russell even posted is definitely suspicious, and the circle completes.

Fayt Zelpher

Unvote... for now.

Edited by I Eat Tables

It's times like this when I should just learn to keep my big mouth shut.

Also, only edit your post if you are changing a vote. To edit your post for any other reason goes against the spirit of the game.

Fayt, what was the content of this post?

Right, right.

Practically non-existent "evidence" is better than non-existence, of course, the opinions of others have been otherwise in the past because go away. Fayt Zelpher I GUESS

except not really

Edited by Hikarusa

Just as a general FYI: Fayt's under suspicion and he started the vote against Lychees. Ergo, if you're just going for a bandwagon and aren't 100% sure of Fayt's innocence, then there's a good chance Lychees is innocent (Starting a bandwagon as a strategy move is possible, but unlikely). So at the very least, choose someone else to mob, and at best, vote Fayt.

Well, if I'm going to die, I want to make it a clean death so the vigilante won't have to waste a bullet on me. If I get another vote, I'll change mine so there's no tie.

I'm not mafia, but I'm not going to change anyone's mind at this point. Since it was CLEARLY not meant to be interpreted that way. Oh well, unvote Lychees.

>The day phase started like 2 hours ago

>OH NO A TIE WHATEVER WILL WE DO!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like a tie on day 1 is really even that horrible 8/

Hmm... I do know what you mean, but I honestly can't see why you'd say it before he's posted. It makes no sense. Sorry, but I'm pretty suspicious of you at this point for obvious reasons.

Hmm... I do know what you mean, but I honestly can't see why you'd say it before he's posted. It makes no sense. Sorry, but I'm pretty suspicious of you at this point for obvious reasons.

Yeah, but since I'm town, I can't have you wasting your suspicions on me any more.

Vote: Fayt Zelpher UNVOTE

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

While I'm impressed by Fayt's willingness to get it over, I'm suspicious of a mafia ploy to stop people voting for you. Of course, this means I can't drop my vote for you, I'm afraid.

While I'm impressed by Fayt's willingness to get it over, I'm suspicious of a mafia ploy to stop people voting for you. Of course, this means I can't drop my vote for you, I'm afraid.

Of course. We can always find an ulterior motive for my actions.

But still, if I were a townie (since I'm clearly not based upon your logic), I would want to lynch people who aren't here and don't vote, not people like me who vote early and often.

Anyway, I'm maintaining my vote for the time being while you consider that idea.

I never said you were 'clearly' not, rather, it's day one and you said something suspicious. It's enough, I'm afraid. The fact you can find an ulterior motive is true for just about the entire game. If you want, the Mafia can usually find some kind of evidence on anyone.

And I agree with your logic, actually. Hmm... you know what? I'm unvoting you for now and heading for bed. If others agree that I've merely taken the evidence the wrong way (bearing in mind, if that evidence means anything, King Russell MUST be as suspicious as Fayt), then I'll look at alternatives. I agree that you're a valuable asset to the town.

Well, assuming that we're both town (which is at least as likely as other alternatives), then above all, we need to avoid fighting amongst ourselves and actually lynch mafioso.

From playing these games, I've learned that Mafia members tend not to post in the actual threads and instead just allow the town members to become suspicious of one another. With that in mind, I'm going to REVOTE: Lychees since it's doubtful that she'll be helpful as a townie but would still be harmful as a mafioso.

Does anybody particularly dislike CATS? That might give us a few leads, but if the mafia's thinking they probably wouldn't do something like that.

Well, I'm officially clueless...

Vote Lychees

If I have to choose between the two, I would find Fayt more helpful as a townie... but also probably more bothersome as a mafia member. I just hope it's townie.

EDIT: CATS is one of the more objective mafia players, so killing him off doesn't really incriminate anyone besides those who know that.

Edited by Crysta