Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

The only time it's really a good idea to vote no lynch is when the game starts on a day phase. I know this from experience (cough lynched in Bizz's game for that cough). But I kinda agree with Hika: the chance that we'll actually get a mafia is pretty low, so I don't really like to vote for people unless they're suspicious or it seems like a good idea.

At least we have a chance, the chance of getting a mafia alone makes it better than waiting. The point is, the chances will always be against us as the Mafia only wins with a majority, and we have to use the day phases to the fullest extent.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer being pro-active against the mafia more than being pro-active in saving townies, to be honest. If I have to hang an innocent to get one mafioso I consider it a worthy sacrifice, even if that person is me lol. Voting records do provide good evidence in a game where there's no linking clues.

I prefer being pro-active against the mafia more than being pro-active in saving townies, to be honest. If I have to hang an innocent to get one mafioso I consider it a worthy sacrifice, even if that person is me lol. Voting records do provide good evidence in a game where there's no linking clues.

That's a good point, Crysta. There are 4 mafioso and 16 townies (or 17, I can't remember for sure). That means that we can make a total of 6 mistakes before we lose. Of course, the vigilante can also make mistakes too.

If the vigilante is out there, please DON'T make a kill tonight. Wait a couple of nights before using those bullets. Please. There's no need to try to kill a mafioso tonight given the limited information that we have. All I can say is that I'm innocent, but if it's between me and someone else, just know that I won't be able to help you guys at night, so you might want to shoot me if you're leaning on the edge in any case.

Night 2 Begins

Hey wait a minute, did Fayt just live past day 1? Weird.

Strange, eh? Well, I kicked the bucket in the first night in Bizz's game, so it's still up in the air.

Okay, so I made a mistake.

Detective, if you're out there, I would like you to investigate me this night phase and prove my innocence. Or Russell. Vigilante, I'd ask that you hold your fire. Doctor, don't protect me - I'm not vital to the town victory.

I'd like to throw out that Hikarusa is being very quiet compared to FZ's game where he was very active and innocent. I'm not saying he's mafia...but it's something that should be taken into consideration.

That's because every time I try to say or do something I feel stupid and decide not to do it and I keep thinking that I'll reveal my role and that wouldn't be very fun now would it

also I hope mafia already decided on who they're gonna lynch and it wasn't me

Night 2 Results

So, like, somebody got shit last night. And they died and stuff. It was I Eat Tables who died, but he's gone missing. (Spelling it out for any of the slower players we may or may not have, he was janned)

Day 2 Begins

Happy happy joy joy!

Edited by General Spoon

I'm not gonna vote yet, but something seems... off about Raymond. I can't help but think that if Russel is innocent then Raymond is mafia. Maybe I'm just dumb

Tables is dead. Hmm, well, it's good to know that he's not Mafia. At the same time, the fact that the Mafia went for him means that they're certainly being smart in their lynching.

It's tough to decide who the Mafia might be at this point. I'm going to hold my vote until I hear from someone else on the matter.

I have a question for Spoon. Are roles being revealed on death? (On people who aren't Janitored, I mean).

Does somebody else want to provide a smart remark? I'm about to go to bed, but if nobody's done so by tomorrow morning, I guess I'll have to give a smart answer.

I heard a rumor that CATS the townie died last night guys. Is it true?

I am horrible at this. Also, why are the colour tags spelled incorrectly?

edit: oh yeah bold is bad

Edited by Hikarusa