Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddammit, you have no idea how much I want to but what if he's telling the truth about being the nurse

Fuck it that isn't even gonna work. Dracohon told me he was the bomb. I'm gonna shoot BK 201 tonight because I feel like it

I'd lynch Drac and shoot Raymond.

I'm probably gonna die soon.

EDIT: Being the bomb is a little too appropriate imo lol, but we can probably change the lynch if we get a better candidate.

Edited by Crysta

I'd lynch Drac and shoot Raymond.

Come on, what's with killing me all the time? I already told you before that killing me was a waste of time, and if you'd read my votes so far, you'd know that I'm not mafia; I already voted for King Russell before everyone knew that he was mafia (even though everyone thought it was a better idea to lynch Lychees at the first day). Isn't that proof enough?

Wtf is it with people suspecting me of things all the time

If anything, Ninji and Crysta are the last two mafia

That was just awesome. :newyears:

Bizzy I guess. I have no solid proof to go one way or the other, and voting for myself is sort of uh...

I'm still not mafia, btw, in spite of Raymond being offed. I don't think I'd like to draw suspicion to myself like that this late.

EDIT: btw I think only the stalker is left.

Edited by Crysta

I somehow think voting for Bizz is a bad idea... what if she's not a mafia member? We'd be so screwed.

Uh... no vote for now, I need to catch up from my 3 day vacation (btw Canada is awesome).

... Okay then... that was quick.

I vote Tromp le Monde. He's being weirdly inactive for a part of the game so important, which is kinda suspicious.