Mafia HQ

Tables

It would be a game comprised entirely of me.

Ninji has given me the idea to make a Mini-mafia game composed entirely of Silencers. Villagers would be Silencers, Mafia would be. It could be called Ninji Mini-mafia. :awesome:

That, or a game of just Drivers.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. I'd have done it, but looking through for all the original game threads is just... ugh, and it's somewhat unnecessary is the problem.

Actually, SlayerX, would you mind asking for your first post to be deleted? I'd like to have the first two posts for organisation purposes.

Edit: Made a few other small changes.

Edited by I Eat Tables

Sounds good. I'd have done it, but looking through for all the original game threads is just... ugh, and it's somewhat unnecessary is the problem.

Actually, SlayerX, would you mind asking for your first post to be deleted? I'd like to have the first two posts for organisation purposes.

Edit: Made a few other small changes.

I can take care of that for the games up to this point, but you'll have to do the ones in the future. I won't be able to do them all now, as I have to leave for school shopping in a bit.

EDIT: Will be making a little change to that format. It'll be:

Game thread (with a link to it) - Host(s) - Winners (linked to the postgame if there's one)

Edited by General Spoon

No, because he's not clear to start yet. No games currently are until Life's mafia finishes.

Edit: Oh, and I didn't say before, but I like the format, Spoon. Once you've put more stuff into that format, I'll copy-paste it in

Edited by I Eat Tables

I have a new mini mafia game. >_>

Don't give me that look.

Since Spoon's is starting like tomorrow, and Tables is starting once Insanity is finished, which is has, this will start up once Sync's Drivers is done.

No, because he's not clear to start yet. No games currently are until Life's mafia finishes.

Edit: Oh, and I didn't say before, but I like the format, Spoon. Once you've put more stuff into that format, I'll copy-paste it in

Uh, actually, I am clear to start. Sorry for not informing you earlier.

That's what I mean. I'm also not starting my game (The Resistance) until I get back from my holiday, so, yeah. Psychout, yours will start after Spoon's game.

Edit: Actually, Spoon's game has started early ¬_¬. Psychout, start yours after both MM games finish.

Also, I'm going to colour code winners, for convenience. Here's what I'm thinking the standard pattern will be:

Town (or equivalent)

Mafia (or equivalent)

Individual 3rd party (e.g. Killer)

Team 3rd party (e.g. Cult)

Look okay? Any changes that should be made?

Edited by I Eat Tables