Mafia HQ

Tables

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can take Tarantino Mafia off the list. Basically it was going to be fairly typical, with an emphasis for flavour...undercover police replaced the mafia, mafia thugs replaced the town. Eh. If anybody else thinks they can do anything with it, they can have it.

Tables, can you add in "Elements Mafia" at the bottom of the mini mafia games list please? Though, it's for 12 players, so not sure if you may consider it a MM or full mafia or what... up to you.

Edited by JB25

Can you, erm, postpone my game for another week? Or maybe another five days <.<; I should have everything ready soon, I've just been having some school issues right now and I'm unsure if I can start right on the 19th; it might be at least just a few more days and then it'll start.

Bizz, how many CARA players did you get?

The last two slots were suddenly filled in this week, so I got all fifteen

but remember that out of 35 players, there are going to be inactives

so yeah

well sometimes the innactives have other things to do but people like efox should be banned... <_<

I'm talking consistently inactive, if they have the ability to post in other parts of the forum there really is no good reason why they shouldn't be able to post as they clearly were able to post in the sign ups.

At the moment, the only one I can think of who has signed up for multiple games and not played them is EmeraldFox.

And his game is coming up in the queue soon.

Well, he'll have to notice if he actually wants to run it.

At the moment, the only one I can think of who has signed up for multiple games and not played them is EmeraldFox.

And his game is coming up in the queue soon.

Well, he'll have to notice if he actually wants to run it.

He won't even do anything about it. Even if he did, it would get the same treatment as Psych's game.

Are you guys referring to trollfox?

Pretty much.

But Psych's game is fun!

I'm going to open signups for my MM on sunday, most likely, because if I don't do it then, then I'll have to wait a whole 'nother week.

Yet you still agree it recieves negative treatment. Nobody wants to play a mafia in which the mod doesn't even participate in normal mafia.