Calculate your FE constitution.

Silith

Those measures are feet and inches, right? Then my Con is 6 (I'm male, 18 years old, my height is 5,7 and weight is ~121)

Yay! I can hold Lightning or Slim Lance and Javelin without spd loss : D

Edited by Tygr

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the guys who got -1 con? They could rescue literally anything in the game on their side!

Still, if my choices for Con are between two and nine...think I'm gonna go for the nine.

this is why I came up with a very specific yet, in my opinion, exacting way to determine Con that makes it next to impossible to have above 15 con (bare) or under 3 con; my method is at this post; it does however, consider factors like age, approximate health and in part, gender, to adequately give people an indicative of what their true FE Con would (or in fair likeliness could) be

Edited by Rhaan

What about the guys who got -1 con? They could rescue literally anything in the game on their side!

Still, if my choices for Con are between two and nine...think I'm gonna go for the nine.

My -2 con would make me the godliest person to ferry people around ever if I got put on a wyvern. 27 aid, fuck yeah. I could carry 9 Fa-sized people if that was allowed in FE.

Edited by Lightning

this is why I came up with a very specific yet, in my opinion, exacting way to determine Con that makes it next to impossible to have above 15 con (bare) or under 3 con; my method is at this post; it does however, consider factors like age, approximate health and in part, gender, to adequately give people an indicative of what their true FE Con would (or in fair likeliness could) be

Yeah, that's where the nine came from.

I never checked my con using Rhaan's system so let's see:

I'm 6'2 so that's 6 CON

I'm 215 lbs so that's 4 CON(Although I may not be 8 away from 225, but I am 10 away from the next multiple of 45 so this is kinda close)

My Body Fat Percentage is 21% therefore I get no boost/deduction

I just turned 20, although I don't think I should be subtracted for that, seeing as I'm at least 20, I can see another +1 but meh.

So basically my con's in the 10-12 range. I'd probably be a mercenary or something so no boost I guess.

He posted the link it in his own post before, but here it is again. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20056&st=120&p=1041783entry1041783

Thank you!

Lessee. . .

I'm between 5' and 6', and am female (4).

I am between 90 and 135 pounds (+2)

My body fat percentage seems to be 21% (it's probably lower due to my naturally insane hips) (+1)

I'm between 20.75 and 52 (+1)

Bare total: 8 CON (WTF, I'm the same CON as Jaffar?)

If I was in any FE, I'd probably be an Archer (despite my bad eyes). That means I'm still 8 CON. Killer Bow, here I come!

I'm 17. >___<

And guys don't get automatic -1 to con.

I'd have to reclass myself to from Myrm to Merc if I want 7 con and no AS loss on Killing Edges before promotion.

I'd be the only female Merc yeahhh besides Malice in BS Emblem and Echidna who's promoted anyway

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprised so many of you know their fat % (is there an easy way to calculate this?)

If we were to make an accurate list we'dd have to factor in.

Height

Weight

Muscle Mass (or do the easier body fat%)

I'dd say Rhaan's calculations are pretty accurate though the numbers might need a bit of tweeking for propper results. Right now people are thinking they all should ahve 10-12 con which is pretty unreasonable. When I find time I'll do a version 3.0 closer to Rhaan's methods or maybe Rhaan will do so himself.

PS. using a quick caluculator I found my Fat % (body mass)

I'm 6.4 tall so I have 7 Con?

As Female I lose one making 6.

I weigh 77 KG so that's closer to 82 then to 61.5 that means +4 = 10

(after a while weight should lower con again but not right after the optimum. Maybe the Weight should even be removed since the Fat% is a combination of body lenght and weight + build)

I'm 21% according to the online calculator giving me another +1 = 11

I'm 20 years 8 months and 18 days old. (so in 12 days I get +1 con) (otherwise I lose 1 CON)

I think the most usefull proffesion for me would be a heavy physical one. Myself I feel a Tiger Laguz would fit or maybe a Lion. Otherwise a Fighter/warrior, Armor Knight or Wyvern Rider (actually scratch the last one. I have fear oh heights)

Giving me +1 or 2.

Meaning that if you read this before the 18th of septembre 2010 I'm 11 CON

If you read it after the 18th of Septembre 2010, I'm 13 CON.

I guess that's normal for someone of my build. 14 was feelign a bit too high.

Just 2 more weeks and I'll suddenly jump up 2 Con. That's gonna be a great experience lol.

Edited by Silith