Choral Mafia II- sign-ups~

Percivalé

I decided I should start sign-ups now considering I might have to run this in roughly two to three weeks; by the time this game begins, most of my major school projects should be done and over with, which makes me happy~

Rules and Information:

Choral Mafia II is indeed a sequel to my previous Choral Mafia. The three sole surviving characters from the first game (Blas, Aril, and Lorena) will feature in this next game, albeit they may or may not have the same roles/alignments as they did in the last game. I will reveal nothing more on the characters or story. Yes, there is a part two to this story, and it's awesome. <3

I will try to refrain from including as many active roles in this game, though everyone will have a certain special role (which may or may not be helpful to your side) and more players equals more elaborate roles. In other words, the more people we get, the more fun the game will be~

There will be post restrictions/verbal tics, though by no means will every character have one. They won't be too hard to follow, however they must be followed.

Roleplaying/ revealing your character's name or personality is entirely optional (but is definitely allowed and absolutely wonderful :D). If you completely oppose roleplaying, you do not have to go through with it. I will admit that posting in character makes the game a lot more fun to read, though that's just my perspective~

Roleclaiming will be allowed, though ANY MEANS OF REVEALING YOUR ROLE PMs ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED, and sending other players your role PMs/ pestering them for theirs is also not allowed. You will make the goddess of music very unhappy if you break this rule.

If for some reason you are modkilled, it will be announced that you are modkilled. Otherwise, if someone dies, it's all in the game.

Roles will be revealed when you die, but any roles in the game will be unknown to players until then.

You may not vote for yourself (obviously)

Certain characters may have specific ties to other characters, and there may be certain events during the day/night that could or could not have an effect on the game.

EDIT: If you die, it's the one post allowed rule again; make your last words awesome

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, and sign up please! <3

~---~

Current sign-ups:

Balcerzak

Ninji

General Spoon

Pride

Hikarusa

Lux Aeterna

I Eat Tables

Fayt Zelpher

Ether

Raymond

Ulki

Dracohon

Weaponsofmassconstruction

Lightning

Robin Mask

King Russell

Core

cheezperson

Trompe le Monde

JB25

BK-201

Rhythm

The Eye of the Tigrex

Queen_Parvati

Snike

Current number: 25

Currently aiming for: at least 21 (I reached it!), and still going up!

Edited by Bizz

Question: You mentioned King Russell was helping you, is that correct still? If so, I Eat Tables will try to roleplay, if not, I'll be happy to help again.

This game was the one I was originally planning to run by myself, so everyone will get to play~

I will NOT be joining in this game.

Awww... suit yourself. You're missing out.

I will NOT be joining in this game.

So who do you hate

edit: I don't know either, how exactly does one hate

Edited by Hikarusa

So who do you hate

edit: I don't know either, how exactly does one hate

I don't know how one hates either, but to answer the question, it's me.

And no, this isn't me speculating or guessing or anything like that - this is a known fact.

Yeah. Why not join a game because you hate someone? That makes me sad. I need as many players as I can get.