Fayt Zelpher's Mafia - Round 2

Fayt Zelpher

So, after my experimental game, I've decided to give it another shot. This game will be more traditional - no revival, role/alignment reveals at death, etc.

However, there will be one main difference: A Mafia game in a Mafia game. That's right, the mafioso will be playing a sub-game of mafia via PM (details still being worked out). I'm needing 22 players here, so that means I need all you aspiring mafioso to sign up to play. Here are the roles in this game:

A (2)

1 Godfather (Immune to alignment detection)

1 Hooker (Stops any one person from performing any night actions that night)

B (5)

2 Vanilla (Regular mafia goon, no special powers.)

1 Lawyer (Can select one mafioso. That person will be looked at as being innocent that phase.)

1 Surgeon (Protects a Mafioso once per night. That person is immune to all kills by the Class A's that night)

1 Stalker (Can track any one person. By morning, the stalker will know both role and alignment (this includes seeing the Godfather and knowing Class A if he chooses to use it on a Mafioso)

C (15)

6 Blue (Regular Townie, no powers)

2 Bulletproof (Survives one mafia hit or hit from the Hunter)

1 Normal Cop (Investigates one person to determine town or mafia. Cannot see the difference between class A and class B, and sees the godfather as innocent)

1 Insane Cop (Same as the Cop, but he always sees the WRONG alignment. He/She will see the Godfather as guilty. Neither cop will know which one they are)

1 Bomb (If killed at night, will blow up and take his killer to the grave with him.)

1 Hunter (If lynched, can shoot someone on the way out. A bulletproof who has been not been hit will survive. Upon lynching, he or she will make a kill choice via PM)

1 Doctor (Protects from class A and B kills)

1 Nurse (If the doctor is dead, assumes the doctor's role and power)

1 Jailer (Each night, takes one person to jail. That person cannot perform any night actions that night. If he selects the last class A mafia [that is, one of the two is already dead], the Class A kill will NOT go through)

And the Rules:

All general rules apply.

No PM's are allowed (except for the Mafia, obviously)

Role claiming IS allowed. However, because the Mafioso roles are aligned with certain classes, the Mafia may want to hide who they are in the PM.

You MAY vote for yourself. Obviously, this will only matter for the Hunter lynch.

Any questions may be asked and will be answered to the best of my ability - Signups are open, but I do not intend for this game to begin until June 7, 2010 at 3:00 CDT (8:00 GMT).

Currently signed up:

Hikarusa

I Eat Tables

Raymond

Dracohon

Ulki

Bizz

Weapons of Mass Construction

Ether

Core

General Spoon

Ninji

Lightning

BK-201

The Dragonslayer

Rhythm

Crysta

Trompe Le Monde

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Spoon

Also, is the sanity of a cop revealed on death? Also, can a cop investigate himself?

No, and no, but that second loophole is nice.

I'll say that you can investigate yourself, but you'll get an innocent result no matter who you are. The stalker will know which cop he tracks though.

olol. I just remembered that. Too many mafia games going on. Can I be two people?

Sure, but they share one body and one vote. They're both drunk though, so you can't speak except in garbled nonsense, and one of you is guilty while the other is innocent.