SF user tier list

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just dropped to underground tier.

Ak-47.jpg

Having to clamor for your spot in the tier list means you don't deserve it.

Life's not about what you deserve. Life's about what you can pry out of other people's cold dead hands :angry: :P

(Why am I so hostile today? :unsure: )

What? No way. You have ~2,800 and I have over 10,000. Huge gap. The person closest to me is MaSu, who has ~4,000 less than me.

Oh, I'm sorry, for a minute there I thought post counts were determined by the number of dots you have, we have the same number of them. But then I remembered, even that increases in FftF.

Anyhow, that is pretty amazing, yet, what to expect of one of the veteran members...*cries for MaSu's absence*

Life's not about what you deserve. Life's about what you can pry out of other people's cold dead hands :angry: :P

(Why am I so hostile today? :unsure: )

Having to clamor for your spot in the tier list means you don't deserve it. Your hostility does not change this fact, and neither does it amuse me.

Edited by Integrity

Oh, I'm sorry, for a minute there I thought post counts were determined by the number of dots you have, we have the same number of them. But then I remembered, even that increases in FftF.

So how much does one of those dots count for

You are in top of the lolJustinBeiberFan Tier

It's a good thing. He's such a talented and breakout musician. His music all comes from deep within his soul, and touches upon many discordant themes of the human condition; definitely my favorite singer.

Don't worry, Red Fox of Fire's lying. She has like four posts, and only joined yesterday.

It's a good thing. He's such a talented and breakout musician. His music all comes from deep within his soul, and touches upon many discordant themes of the human condition; definitely my favorite singer.

XD

Having to clamor for your spot in the tier list means you don't deserve it. Your hostility does not change this fact, and neither does it amuse me.

Is that so?

Well the way I see it, if everyone else minus lower tier people, and folks on my friends list are dead, then that places me much higher on the list. Being supreme overlord for a time might also help.

Crap. Still unusually hostile today :unsure:

I think it's something like this:

0 --> 50 --> 100 --> 150 --> 250 --> 500 --> 750 --> 1000 --> 1250 --> 1500 --> 1750 --> 2000+

It's:

0, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000.

The number listed being the minimum to have that many dots. 12 is maximum. It also doesn't rise in Far From the Forest or Forum Games.

Having to clamor for your spot in the tier list means you don't deserve it.

What if I clamour for the bottom spot in Bottom Tier (or whatever the lowest one is), though...?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Man why do people think that this tier list will be based on superficial things like post count and post quality? Or sigs! That one's the most ridiculous! It's going to be based on you, as human beings. As soon as Soul can do something for me, I'll make the tier list.

Hey, I don't think you know me that well but if you do can you tier me please?

I know I haven't been very active recently but I've been busy. I think it would be fun to see where I stand.

Will this be a tier list which we can argue people up/down on like in the FE boards?

Thanks,

Sevvy