Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

Zihark can talk to Lethe or Mordecai in 3-6 and become an enemy unit. If he does so, his army still stays as the Daein Army, so you have Daein Army units as Player, Allied, and Enemy units. If he is killed at this point, he dies, rather than just retreating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and he'd be dead without it =p

ranulf's and ulki/janaff's satori sign's are the only items in the game that characters come with but cant use.

No.

If you did not train tormod, in part 4 he comes with an Arcfire (or meteor im not sure)that he cant use.

No.

If you did not train tormod, in part 4 he comes with an Arcfire (or meteor im not sure)that he cant use.

He can always use arcfire and meteor. It's bolganone he can't use and even then this doesn't count.

and he'd be dead without it =p

ranulf's and ulki/janaff's satori sign's are the only items in the game that characters come with but cant use.

He can always use arcfire and meteor. It's bolganone he can't use and even then this doesn't count.

Why wouldn't it count? He "comes with" it, doesn't he? The quote never said that it was in their "first appearance" or when they "first show up" or anything like that. Granted, he can sometimes use it, either through transfer bonuses (doesn't even need 20/20, since weapon rank bonuses happen regardless and while his starting C in PoR gives him 40 bonus points only gets him 40 out of 70 to hit s rank, you could have gotten a B for him or you could attack 15 times in part 1 with elfire or 30 with fire/forge or 15 times with fire/forge and discipline) or attacking a lot of times in part 1 (18 times with elfire + discipline).

Actually, I'd wager that most players will have Tormod unable to use Bolganone in 4-4.

Zihark can talk to Lethe or Mordecai in 3-6 and become an enemy unit. If he does so, his army still stays as the Daein Army, so you have Daein Army units as Player, Allied, and Enemy units. If he is killed at this point, he dies, rather than just retreating.

I never knew that. Mostly because i never got to Lethe or Mordy on that map. NEAT!

Why wouldn't it count? He "comes with" it, doesn't he? The quote never said that it was in their "first appearance" or when they "first show up" or anything like that. Granted, he can sometimes use it, either through transfer bonuses (doesn't even need 20/20, since weapon rank bonuses happen regardless and while his starting C in PoR gives him 40 bonus points only gets him 40 out of 70 to hit s rank, you could have gotten a B for him or you could attack 15 times in part 1 with elfire or 30 with fire/forge or 15 times with fire/forge and discipline) or attacking a lot of times in part 1 (18 times with elfire + discipline).

Actually, I'd wager that most players will have Tormod unable to use Bolganone in 4-4.

I wouldn't "count" it, because he can use it on occasion, whereas ranulf/ulki can never use their satori signs.

Also, someone's probably said this but, the Black Knight is the only useable character that is not available for endgame unless you hack.

I wouldn't "count" it, because he can use it on occasion, whereas ranulf/ulki can never use their satori signs.

Also, someone's probably said this but, the Black Knight is the only useable character that is not available for endgame unless you hack.

A big factor there is that you kill him in 4-E-2. As in, you kill him dead.

PoR Mordecai

HP-150

STR-65

MAG-0

SKL-55

SPD-50

LCK-40

DEF-40

RES-20

RD Mordecai

HP-90

STR-35

MAG-10

SKL-25

SPD-15

LCK-80

DEF-45

RES-15

Explanation plz, Idiot Systems?

A big factor there is that you kill him in 4-E-2. As in, you kill him dead.

PoR Mordecai

HP-150

STR-65

MAG-0

SKL-55

SPD-50

LCK-40

DEF-40

RES-20

RD Mordecai

HP-90

STR-35

MAG-10

SKL-25

SPD-15

LCK-80

DEF-45

RES-15

Explanation plz, Idiot Systems?

the 5% def growths and 40% luck make all the difference :D

The only two paladins that can double the spirits without pools in endgame are Mist and...Fiona.

Thanks IS. Thanks a lot.

while it's not her average to be there, she can use parablossom and her cap is 35, Astrid!!!

If you don't get Laura to use the Unlock staff found in 1-F, the only other place you can use it before Part 4, is to transfer it to Ilyana, and open the door to the senator's camp in 3-3. Even though you could just have Heather open the door or smash it. :/

Edited by psychout50

...Wow, nice going IS. Come to think of it, how many doors are there in the game?

1-3

1-7 * 4

1-E

2-3

2-E (opened by the enemy)

3-3

4-4 * 3

So there's a total of 12 doors, 5 which could be opened with unlock. So another fact is that the only way to break the Unlock staff is for someone to use 3-5's Corrosion on Laura in 3-7.

I found out it can open chests in 4-4 my last playthrough,so that's kinda cool. :lol:

So now you got all the ones in 4-4, and 4-E-1. Only what makes no sense, is you can buy another Unlock before you enter the tower should you need to open the chests, only Sothe is forced with you

You can only buy the Ward staff before 4-E, and thus, only use it the final chapter.

Light isn't either, it has Shine instead of Arclight.

If you kill an aura with the second hit from a brave weapon, you take no recoil damage for the first hit.

Light isn't either, it has Shine instead of Arclight.

If you kill an aura with the second hit from a brave weapon, you take no recoil damage for the first hit.

i only said basic and el magics =p.

all of the second chapters of P4, 4-3,4-4 and 4-5 have recruitable units that you need to talk to, stefan, oliver and volke.

No, you said 'like' basic an el- tomes. Implying arc- tomes count as well, as they're like those in their pattern. Although that's an oddity in itself, Light follows the normal pattern right down to having rexaura, but then has Shine instead of arclight.

No, you said 'like' basic an el- tomes. Implying arc- tomes count as well, as they're like those in their pattern. Although that's an oddity in itself, Light follows the normal pattern right down to having rexaura, but then has Shine instead of arclight.

yeah haha, light is probly weirder b/c of that.

Ulki has more feminane stats than jannaff, typically females in FE10 have more speed, skill and res while males have more str and def. Ulki also wears something that looks like a kilt O_o

Also, untransformed laguz can somehow injure/kill people by punching/kicking through their armor (if they have any). Without hurting themselves.

And for anyone who thinks that last bit is unnecessary, go punch a wall as hard as you can. I dare you.

That felt pretty painful.

You can let Rafiel be defeated in 1-8 and he'll still be available for 1-E. Or something like that, I forget.

You can let Rafiel be defeated in 1-8 and he'll still be available for 1-E. Or something like that, I forget.

I think 3-11 Leanne works the same way. Or maybe it was part 2 Leanne. something like that, anyway.

1-8 or 1-E is available in P4, it's pretty weird.