GALLERY.

NICKT™

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your smaller version of Melkaen Coast (Or however your spell it) still contains the glaring error IS left.

7b769b43ae687c972dbd664c73ab7819.png

The horridly cut off mountain. I weep every time I see it in game :(

Other than that things look decent enough, though I spy a few cut off thickets in the upper right.

Balls.

I used to prefer using Imageshack, but ever since it's gone through the whole, go here, then here, then here, oh now you can get the link, it's too tedious.

Plus now you actually have to sign up, blegh.

Edited by 暁

Faust no, August maybe.

I didn't like the fact that August was so obviously Jahn, hence the drastic edit.

But the old Faust better than the new? No.

Oops, had the name for Wolffe and Weiss back to front, my bad. ._.

*scratches head*

Ok, so for August it's anatomy, which I assume is around his neck and the shoulder without the pad?

And for Faust it's the small head.

But what about the rest? ;~;

Ok, so for August it's anatomy, which I assume is around his neck and the shoulder without the pad?

And for Faust it's the small head.

You assume correctly.

And I'm sure AKizzle will fizzle you izzle wizzle the shizzle

my nizzle

@Seph - Fo' rizzle? Gosh, I can't do this.

Putting it kindly:

Diaura - His mouth looks ready to fall off his chin, not to mention the multitude of strange and unnecessary wrinkles on his shirt collar. I'd also complain about the angle of his far pauldron.

Wolffe - Enormous forehead, cockeyed, and an unshaded coat front. I don't think we need to discuss the fact it reeks of Lloyd, either, do we?

August - For the love of whatever deity you worship, that is the most hideous creature I have laid eyes upon in a very long time. His head is falling off his neck, his jaw is sinking into the side of his face, and...and...uuuuugh--! *shudder*

Weiss - Hideous fur and a disjointed shoulder.

Gabriel - I don't know what he does to his hair in the morning, but it really does look like he stuffed a grenade on the far side of it and let it take off that side of his head while blasting the rest of his hair into place. Again with the shoulders.

Faust - We covered this.

Edited by mechanicalWALTZ