GALLERY.

NICKT™

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28w0apu.png

Rachael, a member of the Royal Alnarian Fifth Troop, commanded by Weiss Helden.

She's one of of the only three survivors of the entire Troop. Stupid ocean storms. :dry:

Lolwut

Her neck isn't too short.

Her eyes are unnerving me, though, as she sort of looks... dead. Not in a good way.

Also there's a bit of dithershit. Don't do thaaaaaat.

Oh, oh, and her closed eyes frames are completely flat. May want to lighten them up a bit. Eyes are orbs, not circles.

Edited by seph1212

Welp, she doesn't.

There you have it o 3 o

just noticed though, her shoulders are a bit mismatched in width. Might wanna make the far shoulder come out a bit, and the near shoulder in just a bit.

and here comes a Yeti to correct my terminology in pixel art

Edited by seph1212

Also there's a bit of dithershit. Don't do thaaaaaat.
*Also you have broken sections of shading in the lines of the hair. Don't do thaaaaaaaat.

You're trying to antialias detail smaller than a pixel by leaving dark pixels out, but the single pixels/small groups of pixels just appear to be noise and it creates aliasing instead

dithering is a different thing entirely ~ ' 3'~

My girlfriend saw that sprite and liked it a lot, so I had to put them on her character's sprite, hence what you see now. :dry:

neg7ip.png

Cogarre, son of the late Carcino Council Member Pablo. Cogarre, being one of few among the councilmen to have military training, took arms as one of Pablo's men. Watching his father die on the battlefield, Cogarre vowed that he wouldn't sway to darkness ever again. Since then, he's become a stern watchman on the Melkaen Cost.

Edited by ∑-sigma-

Maybe it's me, but isn't Rachel's jaw a bit too close from her neck?

Also, there is a pixel on the top-left side (OPV) of the lips that seems odd. I have the feeling that the pixel is too dark compare to what it should be.

I like Pablo's son. He looks like a friendly psycho. Althought, is his eyebrows a different colors than his hair on purpose?

Rachel seems a bit small at first glance. I'm not entirely sure how those far bangs work...they kinda just jut out. I'm also slightly concerned as to why she has a man chest. You should curve the trim to hint that there is some boobage going on. You are getting better at the wimminz though.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, he really looks like the My Unit default~ It kind of looks like the arms are a bit skinny though.

Giving it a closer look, it looks like you're putting a man's head on a teenagers body and that makes it look more than a little awkward.

Edited by Kon