What are some things you hate sharing?

Really. Sharing a pizza sucks so much. I mean, really. Why can't they get their own? I feel the same way about White Castle burgers too. I also hate have to share the bathroom. Sharing a tv is annoying too. And a gaming console. And a computer! Oh, sharing a room is really lame too.

So like, you?

A PC/Laptop. Before, there was only one Computer and thus, had to share with my brother. That thing has already needed repairs about 5 times now and all of them were from a file my brother downloaded. 2 times ever since my uncle started using it (and I completely stopped since I have a laptop that's better than that old PC). Then there's bro's laptop which recently need reformatting because the idiot downloaded one of those things that pretends to be an anti-virus and just fucks up your computer with fake warnings.

The only issues I've had with my own laptop are its the AC adapter no longer functioning after a year or 2 and the screen no longer working after that one time I put it on standby to take a shower and come back to find a screen that lights up but displays nothing.

Oh and then there's also my DS, had one stolen and Zero Mission lost twice plus the hinges of my current DS are somewhat broken. Thanks a lot bro, never sharing either of those things again.

Edited by Speedwagon

Candy mostly... And my gaming consoles...

My oldest brother wanted to "borrow" my PS2 and now it's basically his even though I paid for the damn thing. My older brother also borrowed by Wii and doesn't want to return it because he'll be left with no gaming console even though I'm pretty sure he has a PS2 and I paid for the damn thing!!!

How will I continue my shenanigans with FE10!?

Female body parts ...

Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix....

As for the thread, I hate sharing most of my stuff, because most of the time, something gets screwed up when I do so. Especially my PC.

Edited by Black Soldier

As for the thread, I hate sharing most of my stuff, because most of the time, something gets screwed up when I do so. Especially my PC.

This. Those little kids shows you watched as a tyke LIED. Sharing is not good! Sharing just leads broken electronics and broken hearts. :(

I like sharing things except for my DS because I am trying to protect it dearly (it's the fourth one I've had), and my secrets.

My computer. Yes I said it before, but it bears repeating.

Other CS Major (who should know better): Oi, lemme see that a sec?

Me: ...

Other CS Major: Hey, I just want to have a look at that solution there...

Other CS Major:...

Other CS Major:...

Other CS Major: Hey. Hey? Why are you hissing??? ~runs away~