JB25's Mafia game thread

Jaybee

I can, and I am Mint Adelade. I don't think I need some convoluted explanation of why I think they attacked me, I figured it would probably be me, Spoon, Bal or Life and I also knew I had a good role :awesome:.

If the Vigilante wants to verify this, contact me and/or shoot me tonight. It takes a bullet but verifies I'm telling the truth.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Vigilante wants to verify this, contact me and/or shoot me tonight. It takes a bullet but verifies I'm telling the truth.

Unless someone else claims doctor as well, I don't think that'll be necessary; claiming doctor as mafia or SK would be a losing trade as long as the vigilante is around, as that way, we would not have to waste a lynch on someone who might be a fake doctor. If someone else claims doctor after the vigilante dies, the chance of that person's doctor claim being fake is even higher.

Yeah, I agree. I was just throwing that out there to prove myself, I guess :P. Anyway, I think Life is innocent at this point since nobody has countered him.

Also, the reason I didn't want to be swapped by the Driver was so my protection wasn't swapped to another likely target. I have no idea who the Driver is, after all, so I don't know how they play.

I haven't even been on the topic ; ;

I'm been too preoccupied with my own game and trying to bring my Spanish grade back up to where it should be

I've barely even been participating in train mafia

“No! You can’t kill Genis… I won’t let you!” shouted Raine.

“I’m sorry, Raine, but it’s the town’s decision. There’s nothing that I can do about it, I’m sorry…”

Raine was now close to tears. “No... please, don’t… if you have to kill someone, at least kill me. My brother is innocent, I swear…”

“It’s okay, Raine. If they decide I have to die, it’s okay. I’m fine with it.” said Genis.

“How can you say that, Genis! I thought… that there’d have to be no sacrifices. Please, don’t do this…” replied Lloyd. His heart was close to breaking, seeing his best friend about to go to the gallows, for something that Lloyd believed he hadn’t done.

“What’s done is done, Lloyd. And Raine, Colette, everyone… goodbye…” Genis made his way to the gallows, a distant look in his eye.

“Stop it… stop it! Please, Genis, I beg you…” Tears were already flowing down Raine’s face. She tried to run towards her brother, to stop him from making his foolish mistake, but Tear and Arche held her back.

“It’s his choice, Raine. Genis… he’s a big boy now.” said Arche.

As all the drama was unfolding, Luke was helping Genis with the noose. When the noose was tied securely around Genis’s neck, he stood on the bucket prepared for him. With one kick, Genis Sage was dead.

“No! Genis… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” cried Raine. “B-brother…” She immediately broke down into tears. She did not withhold her tears, and she hugged the dead body of her brother, knowing that she would never be able to be with him again in this world…

Ninji/Genis Sage was lynched! He was a regular Townie!

“Yet another person, dead tonight… admittedly, I’m enjoying this, but still… In any case, this is the place. That clumsy little girl… she’s gone.” The figure ran towards the house, silent as ever. He had yet another target… and this time, he would not miss.

Sheena heard a loud banging outside her house. “Now, who the hell is that, making such a loud noise at this time of the night?” she thought to herself. “Or is it… either of them…” She grabbed two of her cards, and slowly opened the door.

“My god, she actually fell for it?” The figure immediately rushed forwards, sword outstretched, and stabbed Sheena in the chest. The blade was frigid cold, and Sheena felt it slide through her ribs, puncturing her left lung. Her immediate impulse was to scream, but no mater how she cried, she couldn't do so.

“Argh! H-how could I…” The figure pulled Sheena up and impaled her against the wall, before retrieving his sword and escaping once more.

“G-Genis… I’ll see you soon… everyone… goodbye. L-Lloyd…I…I lo-“

Raymond/Sheena Fujibayashi was killed. He was a normal Townie!

Just one kill? And it was on the person I'm most suspicious of, too... I wonder if that means it was the work of the Vigilante while the mafia and SK went for me? Hmm...

Okay, the Vigilante (claimed) has messaged me, he NKed tonight, so perhaps the Mafia killed Raymond for some reason (perhaps they suspected he had a powerful role?), while Hooking the Serial Killer. Alternatively, the Mafia didn't kill tonight for whatever reason while the SK killed. I think this seems more likely option, judging from the flavour text, so perhaps the Godfather/Final Boss is inactive. Also, the mafia knows who the SK is since it looks like they hit him on night 1 (If I read that correctly).

Question: Does the stalker find out player roles, or just innocence?