JB25's Mafia game thread

Jaybee

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Cless, my dear friend… I’m so sorry I have to do this…” sighed Chester. “It’s necessary, though… and goodbye.” Chester nocked three arrows, and in one swift motion, he fired all the arrows at the window of Cless’s house. Two arrows found their way into a wall, but the third arrow struck Cless in the brain. With one arrow, the slayer of Dhaos and last member of the Albane bloodline, Cless Albane, was dead.

“You idiot! You actually killed your best friend?” shouted a figure in the darkness.

“Who… who are you!” shouted Chester, nocking another arrow.

“Aww, don’t you remember two nights ago, you dreck?”

“What! So… you’ve come for me this time…”

“Yes. And I’ll be the one to end your life, you miserable fool!” The figure jumped down behind Chester and stabbed him straight through the chest.

“Dammit… you… Maria… big brother’s… coming…Arche… goodbye…” The body of Chester Burklight ceased moving.

“Two down.”

Rhythm/Cless Albane has died. She/he was Town detective!

General Spoon/Chester Burklight has died. He was Mafia Final Boss!

Okay. For the record, I asked WoMC to kill Spoon. I'm glad my suspicions were correct.

Anyway, we have the upper hand now. Only Stalker and Boss left, the two weaker roles. Shame our Detective is dead, though.

Bizz, Crysta and Dragonslayer: Everyone but you has claimed a role to me at some point. I want a role from you. The only role that someone hasn't claimed yet is Vigilante so hopefully one of you is that.

Okay. Dragonslayer hasn't been on in a few days, Crysta was on earlier but not before I sent the message. So I don't think either are going to get their roles to me in time.

I'm still not sure who to vote. I'm still suspicious of Ulki for yesterday - it's tenuous but all we have to go on. And if I'm wrong, then don't worry, we won't lose a power role. Ulki, if you are town, I'm sure you can see my reasoning for this (plus we and therefore you are likely to win anyway)

Vote Ulki.

I sent my role lol.

I'll go with Ulki, too, I guess... assuming you haven't gotten a role claim from him yet. Though it may suck if he's the vig. >>;;;

I'm not even trying to stay alive anymore. It's quite hilarious. Might as well just go with the majority.

Ulki.

eh i have no objections. I'll die quitely.

Or will i... I will call lloyd to protect me.

We are still friends though right?

eh i have no objections. I'll die quitely.

No. Fight for your right to live. Stop just letting people vote for you. Stick up for yourself.

This is why people think that you're terrible at Mafia games. It's because you don't contribute at all and just lie down and die, making the town's job much harder.

I don't know, I find this whole "it's okay if we lose a townie as long as he/she's not a power role/is inactive/is worthless" philosophy--it's happened too many times in my mafia game already, and it's starting to bother me just a little. >_> Life's right--protect yourself! It's what mafia's all about: staying alive.

By the way, I'm Lloyd, so if he's really Colette, someone will have hell to pay!

Heehee.

By the way, I'm Lloyd, so if he's really Colette, someone will have hell to pay!

Heehee.

What - Sheena bites the dust and now you're going to go out with Colettie? No shame?

*Insert witty Tenebrae remark here*

What - Sheena bites the dust and now you're going to go out with Colettie? No shame?

*Insert witty Tenebrae remark here*

Hey man, after seeing both Genis and Sheena die on consecutive phases, do you think I'd just watch Colette die, too?

This is an outrage! I wish you all could reconsider your choice; aren't we after the bad guys here? We're fighting for a peaceful world and my idealism and all of that!

“So… we’ve decided to hang her, but where is she?” asked Luke.

“Check her room. It’s likely she’s there.”

“You won’t kill her!” shouted Lloyd.

“I’m sorry, Lloyd… but it’s the town’s decision. I can’t change that,” said Jade, with no hint of emotion in his voice.

“You… you bastard! You don’t know what she’s gone through! She… she was supposed to die to save all of us…. And she was so kind… you can’t kill her like this… please… please don’t…”

“Be quiet, Lloyd. As much as you protest, she’s going to the gallows. Now get out, and maybe we can end this faster.”

Jade shoved Lloyd out of the way and climbed the stairs to Colette’s room, with everyone else following behind him.

“If she dies… I’ll make sure you die too!” Lloyd quickly got up and attempted to slash at Jade, but his two swords were blocked effortlessly by Jade’s lance.

“Stop that fool before I accidentally kill him as well,” sighed Jade. He opened the door to Colette’s room, where he saw her standing at the edge of her windowsill, a smile on her face.

“No! Colette, please stop!” shouted Lloyd. “You… you can’t throw away your life like this! Please, don’t…”

“It’s okay, Lloyd. I remember… you said that you wanted no sacrifices… and even though I was supposed to die, you saved me. Still… I’ve always believed that I should have died on that day, and now it’s time for me to do what I should have done. Everyone… goodbye…” Colette outstretched her arms and leaned back, falling down to her doom.

“NO! COLETTE!” Lloyd immediately ran down the steps, only to see the broken body of his childhood friend lying on the hard floor. He immediately rushed to her side. “Colette… It’s okay, you’ll stay alive…”

“No, Lloyd… I’m done… I just wish… I could… have been… with you… some more… I… I love you…”

“No… this can’t be happening… no… first my father, then Sheena and Genis… and now her…”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Ulki/Colette Brunel has died. He/she was a Townie!

No. Fight for your right to live. Stop just letting people vote for you. Stick up for yourself.

This is why people think that you're terrible at Mafia games. It's because you don't contribute at all and just lie down and die, making the town's job much harder.

I will sacrifice my life if it means that the town may win- oh wait, lol a day too late XD

Sorry Lloyd(Bizz) But i did what i did because it was my duty. After all I'm the chosen of regeneration. Now please destroy my exphere so i can finally rest...

~Collete

I will sacrifice my life if it means that the town may win- oh wait, lol a day too late XD

Stop with the RPing. If you're an innocent person, you try to get someone else to hang. This is why I was able to trick the town into hanging you back when you were the Deputy (remember that game).

Edited by Life

Good news! I've narrowed down the Mafia to 4. And they're in two pairs, too. Three of them will die tonight - if we get them both, then WoMC is our lynch tomorrow, if not, we just have one more to kill.

Crysta or Fayt is one Mafioso: 4 out of 5 Townies are dead and both claim townie. WoMC is the Serial Killer. Dracohon or Bizz both claim Vigilante (so whoever is the real Vig, kill the other).

“Tear, come closer. You’ve got a dangerous mission tonight. Maybe this’ll help you,” whispered Mint. “Barrier!”

“Mint… thank you. And stay safe as well,” replied Tear.

Tear stealthily searched the town until she found Lloyd Irving, sitting in a corner cleaning his dual swords.

“Lloyd! You were part of all this, weren’t you?” shouted Tear.

“Admittedly, yes, I was.”

“But why… You were so sincere, when you saw Colette about to die…”

“I was obviously acting, you idiot. When my father died… I had nothing left. And, well, I began to see what Mithos had wanted… Half of us would become gods, and half would have to die, and I was getting started on that. You see, now I get it. A world where no one will die, in exchange for half the population of the world… It’s a worthy sacrifice. That sacrifice would have been one you’d have made as well.”

“Lloyd… you’ll pay for your crimes! At least, I’ll let you die mercifully… Toue Rei Zue…

“What! No… not this song…” Lloyd spoke no more, as he slumped forward.

“This is for Colette… and everyone else…” Tear then stabbed Lloyd once through the chest.

“Urk! F-Father… I’ll see… you soon… C-Colette…” Lloyd Irving then fell backwards, and he was no more.

“Tear! You did it!” shouted Mint. “I knew you could, Tear.”

“”That’s not the end,” said a familiar voice.

“C-Colonel?! What are you doing?”

“I’m here to kill this girl who’s caused me so much trouble! I’ve finally gotten a chance to get her…”

“No, Jade! You… you can’t be…”

“Yes, Lady Mint. Now, I do believe it’s time for you to go. O admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer!”

A cage of glowing energy surrounded both Mint and Tear. “Mint, I’ll protect you!” shouted Tear.

“No, Tear… It’s my time to go. You should be happy… and stay with Luke. As for me… well, Cless is gone. I should join him.”

“No! Mint!”

“MYSTIC CAGE!” The cage contracted, compressing both Mint and Tear inside it. By the time the energy dissipated, Mint had passed, a smile on her face, and Tear was unconscious on the floor.

“Now, might as well get rid of her…”

“Not so fast, Colonel.”

“So, Asch. You’re here to kill me?”

“What do you think, you dreck. You can go and join all of your little friends… IN HELL!”

Asch ran forward and attempted to slash at Jade, but his sword was blocked by his lance. “Now now, Asch. You can’t best me in a fight, and you know that.”

“For an old man, you sure talk a lot of crap.” Asch kicked the lance out of Jade’s hands and stabbed him in the chest.

“No! How can… this be…”

“Peony would be disappointed, Jade. His best general, falling in combat to a god-general… Oh, how Malkuth has fallen…”

“Shut up… P-Professor Nebilim… I’m coming…”

Bizz/Lloyd Irving has died. She/he was Mafia Boss!

I eat tables/Mint Adenade has died. He/she was Town Healer!

Fayt Zelpher/Jade Curtiss has died. He was Mafia Stalker!

"Tear!Tear!Are you alright Tear?" Luke clutched the still unconscious girl tightly.

He heard someone say she would be fine,and sighed in relief.

"I thank you for saving her,Asch,but you are a killer...we cannot just leave you be...despite what I may owe you.Please,as recognition for saving Tear,townsfolk,allow me to be his executioner.The replica...will end the sinful original..." Luke said solemnly.

Vote Weapons of Mass Construction