JB25's Mafia game thread

Jaybee

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Estelle! How could you have done such a thing!” shouted Karol. “You… you were plotting against everyone all along! Why, Estelle? Why!”

“K-Karol… It’s a misunderstanding, I assure you…” said Estelle, distraught with panic.

“Estelle, stop lying. Now, tell us who you were working with, and maybe you can go peacefully,” said Lloyd.

“N-never! I won’t say anything about who was with me…”

“Well, in that case,” said Genis, “it’s time for you to go.”

“Stop! Please, stop!” cried Estelle, tears running down her face. She struggled as hard as she could, frantically trying to break free of Cless and Lloyd’s holds on her arms. One hard punch from Tear silenced her, and she was dragged to the noose in town. When the bucket on which she stood on was kicked away, Estelle was forever dead, welcome to meet Yuri in the afterlife.

Lightning/Estelle has been lynched. He/She was the Mafia Avenger!

Edited by JB25

;_; Not another bandwagon lynch on meeeee

I suppose I might as well say go ahead and lynch me. I'm terrible at defending myself.

Edited by Lightning

Character wise, it makes no sense. Yeager would probably be a better Mafia Avenger.

Anyways, you should all claim your roles through me. I'm a confirmed townie.

Plus, the mafia just lost their best shot at getting rid of me. Now they HAVE to lose a member if they want me dead.

Character wise, it makes no sense. Yeager would probably be a better Mafia Avenger.

I wasn't in the mind for adding in villains as a Mafia or something, though if I do a second game (which I really want to do) then I'll probably make it based on one game. (I can do stuff like a TotA game, with the 6 playable characters, 6 god-generals, Van, Ion and Peony or something @_@)

No one's really a 'confirmed' anything besides the dead people at this point. If I was mafia, I certainly wouldn't mind claiming Paranoid, especially since people would be just a little reluctant to visit me and try to confirm or disprove this.

Then again, if I was genuinely Paranoid, I wouldn't have any qualms openly admitting it because of that too. Though I might have preferred they unknowingly suicided on you. It's not likely to be a long game.

I'm going to try and be more active here now. And I'm gonna give up the posting in characterness, it's just resticting what I feel I can say <_<.

I don't really have many suspicions yet. If I want to be really picky, Raymond voted Spoon, and Spoon voted for a mafioso, but on day 1, that doesn't mean a whole lot (I probably would have advocated not killing Lightning...). I think Life is telling the truth and I'm tempted to role claim to him, but I'm still not 100% sure. I think well over half the town have read his claim, so if nobody contradicts him by tomorrow morning then I'm outing my role to him.

“Oh, Mint… I didn’t want to do this, but it can’t be helped.”

“Don’t say such things. I don’t know if it’s coincidence or not, but that girl is dead.”

“Shut up. We both have our reasons for killing her. Let’s get it over and done with.”

Mint felt that something was wrong. She didn’t know what it was, but she knew that it was better to take precautions. “Barrier!” If she were to be attacked, at least she would have had a chance of survival.

An arrow then pierced through the night sky, where it passed through Mint’s chest.

“Wha-!” she cried. The door to her house was then kicked down, as another figure entered her house. He mercilessly stabbed Mint through the chest, before kicking her body once more to make sure he was safe. He then escaped once again into the night sky.

“I- I won’t die here… I have… to see this through… First… Aid!”

Mint immediately felt relieved as she could feel energy returning to her. She knew that she would live to see yet another day.

No one was killed last night.

Edited by JB25