Mafia Players Tier List

riariadne

This is a game because that's where tier lists deserve to be sometimes. This is one of those times. The middle of the list would be around me.

Tiering criteria

• If you've played in 3 games you qualify for this list
  • List based on how well you convince people of your innocence, winning isn't as important
  • Spotting when other people are feinting is also important

Top Tier

I Eat Tables

Life

Balcerzak=WoMC

Ninji

High Tier

Core

Bizz

Ether

Raymond

Furetchen

BK-201

Low Tier

Lightning

Fayt

JB25

Lux Aeterna

Snike = Dracohon

Bottom Tier

ALS

Ulki

mikethfc

Psych

BANHAMMER'D

Hikarusa

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me down. A lot. I'm not sure how you judge Spoon for cheating but if you don't, he's above me, Life might be above me, and Balcerzak... about the same.

Core up to about Trompe's level. Crysta up a little too.

Actually, you know what? I think this whole topic should be scrapped, UNLESS you get consent from people to go on it. I'm fine being on it since I'm currently overrated but some people might not want to be.

@ nightmare: But you don't play, Bianchi joined eventhough she stopped coming after that. Probably college

Edited by Ulki

@ nightmare: But you don't play, Bianchi joined eventhough she stopped coming after that. Probably college

...What? I've played three games and this is my fourth (actually my eighth if you count the older games).

Anyway, my reason for Life to be dropped (a whole bunch) is that he gave himself away pretty bad in the games I've been in.

Me down. A lot. I'm not sure how you judge Spoon for cheating but if you don't, he's above me, Life might be above me, and Balcerzak... about the same.

Core up to about Trompe's level. Crysta up a little too.

Actually, you know what? I think this whole topic should be scrapped, UNLESS you get consent from people to go on it. I'm fine being on it since I'm currently overrated but some people might not want to be.

I'm penalizing Spoon for cheating only a little, because even without it he's a good player.

I'll agree with the rest of that, though.

Life's an oddball in a sense. Under these rules, actually, yes, he should drop. But then it doesn't accurately represent his raw skill at the game. He can claim mafia and STILL convince people to follow him. Well, that was a game with 3 2 mafia groups, but still...

Edited by I Eat Tables

...What? I've played three games and this is my fourth (actually my eighth if you count the older games).

Anyway, my reason for Life to be dropped (a whole bunch) is that he gave himself away pretty bad in the games I've been in.

Really... i don't remember...

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

BTW why i'm i so low... I'm very active and i can't be that bad... am i?

Edited by Ulki

Life's an oddball in a sense. Under these rules, actually, yes, he should drop. But then it doesn't accurately represent his raw skill at the game. He can claim mafia and STILL convince people to follow him. Well, that was a game with 3 2 mafia groups, but still...

He should be somewhere in the middle of middle, then.

I'm around the middle of middle. Although the lower tiers are heavily underpopulated.

Adding Bizz and Dracohon, as well as mikethfc and some other guys.

I think you have potential, Ulki, but the problem is you're too reserved and often just follow other players. If you play more aggressively, even as the town, and perhaps try to think of things to add to the conversation, you could be a very good player, I think.

Anyway, now the top tier confuses me: I consider myself better than Balcerzak (sorry, Bal), but worse than Life or Spoon. So I think Bal needs to drop at least to 3rd, it's your call as to who's better out of us.

Now... Fayt Zelpher down a little. He's good, but as Mafia, I'd be more concerned about Ninji, Ether and Bizz and the like, personally. Perhaps he can drop to top of Mid?

Oh, and Core definitely needs to rise some more. Actually, no offence Lightning, but I'd put you as the top of low (in general, half of the players will be below average, after all)

Edited by I Eat Tables

I'm around the middle of middle. Although the lower tiers are heavily underpopulated.

Adding Bizz and Dracohon, as well as mikethfc and some other guys.

Low tier for me as I've only been in yours and Ether's so far and only been accused once so you don't have enough to go on.

Also it shouldn't just be about proving your innocence it should also be based on spotting the feints if possible.

I think you have potential, Ulki, but the problem is you're too reserved and often just follow other players. If you play more aggressively, even as the town, and perhaps try to think of things to add to the conversation, you could be a very good player, I think.

I believe you, however, i just do so many stupid things, just like playing epic mafia. I almost won except I slipped and i didn't win. I had mafia and almost led my team to victory.... my 15 minutes..... of fail....

That's a good point. I'll add that in.

You're in low tier already anyways (no offense).

Surely I contribute slightly more than Lux unless they do it entirely by PM or my two games were an anomaly.

EDIT: Then again had it not been for Ragnell my charade in your mafia would've hurt the team a lot.

Edited by mikethfc

I'd say you're probably better from what I've seen, but it's difficult to judge because Lux gets stuck with difficult rolls a lot.

I'd say you're probably better from what I've seen, but it's difficult to judge because Lux gets stuck with difficult rolls a lot.

Hey I thought the nutella topic was over ther

I'm under Fayt and Ninji?

what

inb4 Ether's game That was just unlucky.

EDIT: Whilst I can't say anything on you Fayt can sometimes be severely lacking in subtlety at times in these

Edited by mikethfc

I wouldn't mind being slightly higher, but I do understand that I tend to do things without thinking a lot so I could probably realistically drop too. AT LEAST I TRY TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES RIGHT?