OMG it's a tier list

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaaaat.

Here's a guy nobody's ever even heard of and he's already above me grumble grumble.

Anyway, what's the source of debate now?

I'd love to know why I'm so high. I'm not going to contest it (unless I can send meself higher) but I'm just curious.

I'd love to know why I'm so high. I'm not going to contest it (unless I can send meself higher) but I'm just curious.

Probably:

• Reasonable debater
  • Took over and maintaining a tier list
  • Keeping playthrough logs
  • Overall above average post quality

And surely a bullet or two I've forgotten somewhere.

Probably:

• Reasonable debater Bullshit, I suck balls.
  • Took over and maintaining a tier list Nobody likes FE7 anymore...
  • Keeping playthrough logs Fair enough
  • Overall above average post quality You lie

And surely a bullet or two I've forgotten somewhere.

Umm yeah. I'd probably put myself at the bottom of the list... Give me my rightful spot!

You know, this tier list makes me realize the power of time or something. Cuz I really don't know who a lot of you guys are who I should know who you are. For instance, Life is really Cap'n Crunch? I know who cap'n is and I thought Life was someone new. Now that there's been a switch I can't remember much about Cap'n Crunch!

You know, this tier list makes me realize the power of time or something. Cuz I really don't know who a lot of you guys are who I should know who you are. For instance, Life is really Cap'n Crunch? I know who cap'n is and I thought Life was someone new. Now that there's been a switch I can't remember much about Cap'n Crunch!

Cap'n Crunch is Life Admiral but Life Admiral isn't Cap'n Crunch. Life Admiral is Life, though.

It's because everyone around here likes changing their names too damn much. I gave up trying to remember who's who several months ago. >__>