AAHH Zombies!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know none of this would've happend if we just elected CURE (Citizens for Undead Rights and Equality) in the last general election :(

You know none of this would've happend if we just elected CURE (Citizens for Undead Rights and Equality) in the last general election :(

Yeah, well I'd like them to just you know... STAY DEAD!

If you can negotiate a way to somehow give them brains for free, I'm sure they'd go for a truce : ) However, they'd still want to eat your own brain, so uhh.... I suppose you could look for a way around that?

Storms of zombies are now frozen in iceblocks! However the forecast for tomorrow is 74 degree Fahrenheit, partly sunny with a few showers.

(That's actually the real weather forecast for where I live XD)

1) Are there exits that aren't blocked? No: Just GTFO. I mean, zombies are friggin' slow. Yes: Proceed to Question 2.

No, but you can't survive outside because there are hordes of them that cover everywhere (since this is of course Dead Rising).

2) Is there a sporting goods store? Yes: Go there, grab bat or other weapon, hit zombies until you can answer "No" to Q1. No: Proceed to step 3.

Yeah...but there are normally 53,594 zombies in the town. And since there are more after getting that achievement, it's reasonable to conclude that there are even more that came from neighboring towns.

But but Phoenix Downs always save everyone! : D

Hey what's up Aeris?

But but Phoenix Downs always save everyone! : D It's the heroic gesture that everyone will forever worship you for!

*COUGHAERITHCOUGH*

EDIT: Huh. Ninja'd by about thirty hours.

Edited by Trompe le Monde