RD Female Playhtrough

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanith is clearly female (rides a Pegasus)

Leonardo is clearly a male (The name alone gives it away)

Your sarcasm detector is broken, pal. =|

Wait 'til you get Nailah.

Fiona can abuse the boss of 1-7 until she promotes she just needs some Str or the weapon level for a Silver lance

Micaiah can solo 1-9, given she's in a Healhedge/Thicket

Edited by Joerachi

Using terrain advantage on her may not prove to be too reliable, just wait 'til her Byorhythim is either low or neutral, IIRC, enemies have around 40~% Hit when she's in the bushes, and she's most likely getting 1-2RKO'd, enemies don't just pop up by one all the time.

Your sarcasm detector is broken, pal. =|

Wait 'til you get Nailah.

I'm perfectly aware of the joke, I just don't see how people can mistake Tanith's nice curves for a male. Some memes are moderately funny. I don't find that one funny. Rather than be a good little boy, I would rather point it out.

that's a good team. I would say take off Heather but I don't know who should replace her. Heather's pretty weak. she has a hard time killing things. maybe replace her with Tanith

Edited by Killer Poleax

Resolve doesn't boost Strength...

Resolve

When under 50% HP, Skl ×1.5 and Spd ×1.5

Always

-

Therefore, please ditch Ena, whatever you do. Her only use is Blood Tide.

Edited by Fin

I'm perfectly aware of the joke, I just don't see how people can mistake Tanith's nice curves for a male. Some memes are moderately funny. I don't find that one funny. Rather than be a good little boy, I would rather point it out.

I agree she has nice curves, but she has gone a little...less-fememine in these three years.

Therefore, please ditch Ena, whatever you do. Her only use is Blood Tide.

And yet her deployment is free until 4-E-4 and if this is "female only" then her deployment is free in all her available chapters. Also, Blood Tide is more than enough reason to use Ena. Ditching her is stupid because she makes life easier (at least in 4-E-5).

, but she can SS Thunder if you want to have fun in 4E3.

Wait, Calill can SS thunder? No joke? Hmmmmm....

And don't forget Soren.

:awesome: Yeah, when i do Ladies Only runs, hes in there. ;)

Fiona isnt a bad choice if you dont mind the patience it takes to raise her up. Shes dead useful in places like 3-6 and 3-13 if shes at a decent level. Astrid isnt bad if you want a bow user and she does take a bit of patience, like Fiona. Of course, you'll be better off with Marcia or Tanith. Sigrun isnt good. Its sad, but true. I like using her because i like her character but as a unit, MEH! :(

Fiona isnt a bad choice if you dont mind the patience it takes to raise her up. Shes dead useful in places like 3-6 and 3-13 if shes at a decent level. Astrid isnt bad if you want a bow user and she does take a bit of patience, like Fiona. Of course, you'll be better off with Marcia or Tanith. Sigrun isnt good. Its sad, but true. I like using her because i like her character but as a unit, MEH! :(

Link.

Astrid 20/20/5

HP-46.2

STR-24.8

MAG-16.4

SKL-27.9

SPD-25.8

LCK-32.4

DEF-19.6

RES-26

The only thing Astrid excels in is LCK, SKL and RES. Can you say mage killer that never misses? Sadly no. While her SKL and LCK will guarantee hits, her 24 STR is painful. With a Silver Bow, she'll have 163.2 Base hit. At the different biorhythms, she'll have 173.2, 168.2, 163.2, 178.2, 173.2. While she'll never miss, her damage output is terrible. With said Silver Bow, she'll have 39.8 Base Damage against normal units, and 119.4 against fliers. By endgame, she'll be doing 19.8 damage against Lekain. Her AS is 25. Lekain has 25 AS. If she can barely damage Lekain, think of what she'll be able to do to Wishblade guy, Dheg, Sephiran and Ashera. She'll just become worse and worse. While she does have a chance to level up, it won't be enough to pull her out of the hole and make her as good as some of the other girls such as Mia, Nephenee or Jill. Not to mention you'll have to load her up with Forged weapons to make her good, pulling out of your gold pool which is probably running low by this point because you don't get much gold in P4 except by selling any left over items. BEXP? Good luck doing that on HM. Blossom? Annoying on any unit that isn't in easy mode as it now takes the unit twice as long to level up. Yes you have two chances to up every stat, but is it worth it when CEXP and BEXP are so rare in HM?

Edited by Soren37

Fiona isnt a bad choice if you dont mind the patience it takes to raise her up.

With that excuse, every Est character is good, but in the end, they are just unnecesary fillers. But Fiona isn't really hard to train in NM, Astrid's harder due to the lack of 1-range attacks, but Paragon helps.

With that excuse, every Est character is good, but in the end, they are just unnecesary fillers. But Fiona isn't really hard to train in NM, Astrid's harder due to the lack of 1-range attacks, but Paragon helps.

yeah it's not hard if you don't mind boss abusing her for many turns. Fiona is really hard to train without that. she's underleveled, gets ORKOed by lots of enemies for a while and her strength is horrible so she needs to have her enemies staring death in the face for her to kill anything

Actualy without boss abuse all Fiona needs to be okay is to have a forge and kill every mage in 1-7, I raised her 3 levels this way without taking too many turns of course her growths have to be decent at least. In 1-endgame I let her have more kills though. In part 3 she'll be a little better.

I really suggest using Astrid. She's the only Female Bow user, and the double bow is disgustingly epic (+3 Strength). Parablossom makes up for her bad growths, and she has a lock on Blossom from 3-11. 9 move + Bows is amazing for hit and run, and she is the only Paladin (except Fiona) that reaches 34 speed (Actually, Astrid has 35).

As for skills, Paragon and Blossom should be used on her until 4-E. Then there are other options if you think she's reached her potential.

If you want my team list, it has an SS user for everything (except RC & BB)

Mia: VK

Mist/ Elinca: Alondite

Nephnee: WB

Jill: Urvan

Astrid: DB

Saniki/Calil: RF

Ilyana: RB

Micky: RA & AS & Matrona. (Yay for multiple SS weapons? You could always have Laura have something too.)

Ena & Naliah

This team gets the job done, just give astird blossum.

If you want my team list, it has an SS user for everything (except RC & BB)

Mia: VK

Mist/ Elinca: Alondite

Nephnee: WB

Jill: Urvan

Astrid: DB

Saniki/Calil: RF

Ilyana: RB

Micky: RA & AS & Matrona. (Yay for multiple SS weapons? You could always have Laura have something too.)

Ena & Naliah

This team gets the job done, just give astird blossum.

Mia is fine, Mist is OK, but why would you ignore Elincia's Amiti? Sure it's less powerful, but it attacks twice as much, which gives her twice as many times to activate Stun, and it gives her +3 DEF and RES. You can't bless staves. Why Ena? She caps MAG instead of STR, and although she gives Blood Tide, I don't see that as outdoing the fact that she's a combat class with little STR.

Ok, Astrid is not a good unit. Yes Paragon/Blossom can help with her level-ups, but that doesn't help her start off. She can't kill, gets killed very quickly, and can't do decent damage or double. Giving her Blossom merely makes it more difficult to level her up, and you'll have very little BEXP to boost her up. It's because of this start that people don't like her as a unit. She also has STR and SPD issues, as you need ~34 SPD to double in Endgame, she has 31 SPD with 30 STR. If we compare her to Shinon, Shinon will have 34 SPD and 33 STR, and Rolf will have 34 SPD and and 36 STR. Who would you rather use for Bows?

Well,this is girls only,and if they can raise up Astrid,the Double Bow is still pretty much the best weapon in the game.Also,Ena is free in endgame,and fits the criteria of the PT,so why not make use of her?Since its Normal mode as well,Ena can get some Bexp,and if there is a spare Energy Drop,she does alright.She's far from good,but she comes for free and you have no reason not to field her.

I know this is an Female PT, it just bugs me when someone says that Astrid is a good unit. I know that you have no other option to use if you're looking for an archer, but still...

She's not that bad, she just has not great growths, no one range until the DB. Her main point aginst her is that she has no playtime.

Also, I put Elincia down because this is normal mode wich means no blessing bonus, so you don't really have to bless Amiti. She can have both that and the Amiti, and kick ass with both. Mist is by far worse than her, (<3 Mist) so I put Elincia down. I wish Staves could be blessed without hacking them. ;(

Blessed Fortify would be pretty ridiculous...

I'd say that isn't even the half of it, Ether. Blessed Hammerne would be BROKEN.