You know what?

I don't like tier lists anymore. I'm always mid-tier and that means average. I have OCD and I don't like average. If I get a C in geometry, for example, I flip because a C is average. I don't like my American Studies history-portion teacher because she tried to give me a C until I brought it back up to mid-B. But mid-B is an average B and I don't like average. This makes me work so much harder to make myself above average, because Bizz does not like average. My ACT math score? That's average, and almost below average. The thing I dislike more than average is being worse than the thing I don't like the most. ; ;

See, I'm not in a cappella choir anymore because I didn't like the idea of being in the average choir for three years. So, what did I do? I made chamber!

OH BY THE WAY GUYS I AM SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY

By the way, I normally don't like Sundays, either. They're usually the most boring day of the week, and boring is average.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an average thread.

Astra!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with average. Average is better than, say, Low Tier, Worst Tier...

Don't push yourself too hard to get anything above average, you'll stress.

What's happening Sunday?

Don't push yourself too hard to get anything above average, you'll stress.

But I don't like average, and I'm not average.

I won't say I'm incredibly special, but I'm not average.

This is why this tier list thing is pissing me off. And I'm never pissed off with anything.

But when all of the people I know think I'm average, what am I doing to prove myself?

Absolutely nothing.

You have a clearly defined personality. That's more than can be said for many others.

'Sides, mid tier in Mafia and near the top of Lower Mid in FFtF. I KNOW MY AVERAGE.

This is why this tier list thing is pissing me off. And I'm never pissed off with anything.

But when all of the people I know think I'm average, what am I doing to prove myself?

Absolutely nothing.

That's okay. You're top tier as far as I'm concerned. And if you're talking about that failure of a tier list here, that's nothing you should pay attention to. Just a bunch of people trying to have fun at the expense of good, honest people.

That's okay. You're top tier as far as I'm concerned. And if you're talking about that failure of a tier list here, that's nothing you should pay attention to. Just a bunch of people trying to have fun at the expense of good, honest people.

*rolls eyes* And that would contrast with the deceitful bastards that apparently dominate.

LIghten up.

Absolutely nothing.

Take a FB IQ test.

lol

I'm in Low-Mid.

And somehow I'm High-Mid or something. I have no idea why. I haven't even do- Oh, yeah, Soul. Sigh.

This is why this tier list thing is pissing me off. And I'm never pissed off with anything.But when all of the people I know think I'm average, what am I doing to prove myself?

Absolutely nothing.

Of course, you don't have to like average and no one is forcing you to. But the problem is is that if you expect so much more out of yourself and mess up somewhere in those lines you'll be devastated.

That's why being average- it's okay. You have balanced opinions and ideas and then you don't think too highly of yourself or too lowly of yourself.

You've seen me on high tier or something like that, right? Well, I don't think I'm highly at all and I'm definitely not. (It's only Soul's choice I got there anyway.)

A bias listing of people shouldn't make you feel bad, y'know?

I don't think Soul's bias was implemented that much, with Soul going "GO BIZZ GO" at some point in time.

:( That's my liiiiine.

BIZZ TOTALLY DESERVES TOP TIER (and I'd like to just put her in top tier in Mafia but that'd be cheating)

I also dun like that tier list anyways. Inui is listed as > Jarly there. Lies.

:( That's my liiiiine.

BIZZ TOTALLY DESERVES TOP TIER (and I'd like to just put her in top tier in Mafia but that'd be cheating)

I also dun like that tier list anyways. Inui is listed as > Jarly there. Lies.

I'm pretty sure Soul used it earlier than you did.

Absolutely nothing.

You have to face that you can't be above average in everything. Hell, eventually you're going to have to face that you're average or below such in multiple areas.

Why care about an online tier list of a persona, of all things? If you're really above-average, would you care about where you're placed? Or do you just care about how others interpret your abilities? Would that not suggest that you're not interested in not being average, but rather just not being interpreted as average?

Either way, I don't see what the fuss is about at being normal.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Jesus Christ, another one of these threads?

Kinda funny how all the people that instantly pity her and will probably end up debating her up because she's a female. Pathetic. And I know for a fact half of these people would probably just say shit if the person who made this thread was a male.

Edited by Joey

Jesus Christ, another one of these threads?

Kinda funny how all the people that instantly pity her and will probably end up debating her up because she's a female. Pathetic. And I know for a fact half of these people would probably just say shit if the person who made this thread was a male.

First of all, I take offense to this because I was honestly feeling really upset and I never used to speak up when I feel upset about something. This isn't me looking for pity, it's me trying to express my opinion. If you're saying I'm looking for pity because I'm female, I'm going to eat your face off, because I'm not. Maybe I'll receive pity, but I'm not at all looking for it.