hopefully this wikipedia article hasn't disappeared by the time you see it...

Here's the entire article if it gets deleted.

Sir Gheberti of Grado (also known as Gebu) was a well-respected and cunning general of the Grado Armed Forces during the Magvel War. He became infamous for his gigantic phallus and insatiable lust for defenseless women and men alike.

Contents [hide]

1 Early life

2 The Rigwald Affair

3 "Forgotten Love"

4 Return of Gheb

5 The Tale of Mystery and Danger

Early life

Gheb was born Gheberti di Bonar in the fortress Rigwald. His mother and father were killed by bandits, and Gheberti swore to avenge their deaths. He trained as a Knight under Duessel, a legendary Grado general with equally legendary facial hair. He soon joined the Grado Armed Forces at age 24. At age 27, his squadron fell under attack by unknown assailants, and Gheberti was captured. His captor was none only than Dr. Phanklestein, PhD, the developer of sinister serums and the like. He was subjected to painful experiments and tests, and he was finally chosen to be the guinea pig for Dr. Phanklestein, PhD's new concoction; the Boner Serum, which he hoped would improve his failing sexual experiences with his wife. However, the Boner Serum Gheberti was injected with was too perfect, as it transformed him into a massive sex god. Now known as Gheb, he sodomized Dr. Phanklestein, PhD, and fled the lab to rejoin the Grado Armed Forces.

The Rigwald Affair

After returning to the army, Gheb was assigned to the immensely honorable position of defending his birthplace, Fort Rigwald. No enemy forces breached the castle while he defended it, earning him the title of "Glorious Defender of Grado". However, his luck soon turned sour when a princess of Lunais, Eirika, and her incestuous lover Ephraim attacked. His recent victory had granted him a beautiful prisoner by the name of Tana. Gheb, consumed temporarily by lust, neglected the defense of the castle and was defeated after a arduous battle. In honor of his brave sacrifice, King Vigarde I of Grado constructed the Statue of Gheberty in memorial of the fallen warrior.

"Forgotten Love"

A few months after the fall of Rigwald, Prince Lyon of Grado, Gheb's secret lover, entered the fortress to pay his respects to Gheb. With a kiss, however, he managed to bring the dead warrior back to life, and Lyon proceeded to perform fellatio for Gheb. However, Gheb's massive orgasm accidentally caused Lyon's head to explode, which led Gheb to utter his famous last words,

"Shit I have to stop doing that", as he laid back down and died again.

Return of Gheb

Gheb rose once again from the dead in 827, after his High Libido restarted his metabolic processes. He began the so-called "Age of Rape"; a period of mass rapings perpetrated by Gheb. His lucky victims included:

Lyndis I of Lycia

Florina of Ostia

Jill Fizzart

Ike the Inadequate (he was unable to fulfill Gheb and was later killed)

Volug the Laguz

Sigrun of Begnion (unconfirmed)

Lucia of Crimea (scholars debate whether this was actually rape or voluntary sex)

During this time period he allegedly gained the ability to fly and teleport, though these events are unconfirmed.

The Tale of Mystery and Danger

Not Gheb :facepalm:

He was mean to Tana. Reason enough to put him down. Other than that, funny article, though it's sad that these things actually last for so long before getting deleted.

Here's the entire article if it gets deleted.

Sir Gheberti of Grado (also known as Gebu) was a well-respected and cunning general of the Grado Armed Forces during the Magvel War. He became infamous for his gigantic phallus and insatiable lust for defenseless women and men alike.

Contents [hide]

1 Early life

2 The Rigwald Affair

3 "Forgotten Love"

4 Return of Gheb

5 The Tale of Mystery and Danger

Early life

Gheb was born Gheberti di Bonar in the fortress Rigwald. His mother and father were killed by bandits, and Gheberti swore to avenge their deaths. He trained as a Knight under Duessel, a legendary Grado general with equally legendary facial hair. He soon joined the Grado Armed Forces at age 24. At age 27, his squadron fell under attack by unknown assailants, and Gheberti was captured. His captor was none only than Dr. Phanklestein, PhD, the developer of sinister serums and the like. He was subjected to painful experiments and tests, and he was finally chosen to be the guinea pig for Dr. Phanklestein, PhD's new concoction; the Boner Serum, which he hoped would improve his failing sexual experiences with his wife. However, the Boner Serum Gheberti was injected with was too perfect, as it transformed him into a massive sex god. Now known as Gheb, he sodomized Dr. Phanklestein, PhD, and fled the lab to rejoin the Grado Armed Forces.

The Rigwald Affair

After returning to the army, Gheb was assigned to the immensely honorable position of defending his birthplace, Fort Rigwald. No enemy forces breached the castle while he defended it, earning him the title of "Glorious Defender of Grado". However, his luck soon turned sour when a princess of Lunais, Eirika, and her incestuous lover Ephraim attacked. His recent victory had granted him a beautiful prisoner by the name of Tana. Gheb, consumed temporarily by lust, neglected the defense of the castle and was defeated after a arduous battle. In honor of his brave sacrifice, King Vigarde I of Grado constructed the Statue of Gheberty in memorial of the fallen warrior.

"Forgotten Love"

A few months after the fall of Rigwald, Prince Lyon of Grado, Gheb's secret lover, entered the fortress to pay his respects to Gheb. With a kiss, however, he managed to bring the dead warrior back to life, and Lyon proceeded to perform fellatio for Gheb. However, Gheb's massive orgasm accidentally caused Lyon's head to explode, which led Gheb to utter his famous last words,

"Shit I have to stop doing that", as he laid back down and died again.

Return of Gheb

Gheb rose once again from the dead in 827, after his High Libido restarted his metabolic processes. He began the so-called "Age of Rape"; a period of mass rapings perpetrated by Gheb. His lucky victims included:

Lyndis I of Lycia

Florina of Ostia

Jill Fizzart

Ike the Inadequate (he was unable to fulfill Gheb and was later killed)

Volug the Laguz

Sigrun of Begnion (unconfirmed)

Lucia of Crimea (scholars debate whether this was actually rape or voluntary sex)

During this time period he allegedly gained the ability to fly and teleport, though these events are unconfirmed.

The Tale of Mystery and Danger

I'll do you one better. The article in image form:

gheb.png

It's sad that these things actually last for so long before getting deleted.

My friend once sent me a link to an actual pr0n viodeo Youtube, funny thing is, it was there for like, a year.

Is there any good reason that this page has been protected for a full year now? —Preceding unsigned comment added by ItemsonBM (talk • contribs) 14:09, 21 March 2009 (UTC)

Lol.

Edited by General Spoon

For sprites I use gif or png, preferably png for perfect quality retention, but for some reason png files are gigantic so I generally end up making most sprites as gifs.

That definitely looks like the side effect of a jpg conversion, Esau. How'd it get softened/pixelated?

For sprites I use gif or png, preferably png for perfect quality retention, but for some reason png files are gigantic so I generally end up making most sprites as gifs.

That definitely looks like the side effect of a jpg conversion, Esau. How'd it get softened/pixelated?

Because I made it by combining two images I copy-pasted into MS Paint and saved. >__>

Because I made it by combining two images I copy-pasted into MS Paint and saved. >__>

Hahahahahah! XD

Try this instead...

Take screenshot

Paste into new image ... or paste as new image

Save as png

You're not a spriter from what I can tell so I guess your method is inconsequential beyond "why is it blurry" comments <_<