Strawman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

2gxmkoo.png

@Strawman

Could I use this guy for a hack i'm making?

Here's a link to the character creation thread:http://forums.feshri...?showtopic=4936

Hoping this thread isn't dead...

Go for it! And feel free to recolor/fix it up if you want. Or I could if you needed. Its one of my earlier splices so it probably has a few issues here and there.

Go for it! And feel free to recolor/fix it up if you want. Or I could if you needed. Its one of my earlier splices so it probably has a few issues here and there.

To my untrained eye he looks darn near flawless, but if you see anything that sticks out to you I would greatly appreciate any updates.

Thanks again =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

His armour looks like such a soft pilow~ also, could I ask what's up with that weird line on his breastplate? It's quite jarring.

Well, I think it was supposed to be like the center of his plate or something. Like it has a really angular center or something. I guess it didn't look as bad before I recolored his armor.

And, what do you mean by the pillowy part? Is it pillow shaded or does it just look to soft to be armor?

He has no shoulders, either.

Shoulders? He is lacking half his torso. And some of the head. That hat is super tight, so it squeezed some of it off the top.

ATM, it looks like a big boy head on a five year old's body.

Ok, yeah I definitely thought his shoulders were way too in/not there.

I'll try to fix this stuff hopefully.

Oh my goodness. I'm in love with all of your splices. They make me cry out of secret places.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

We'll see. I don't actually have time for consistent spriting again yet, or really activity on the board again.

I've been trying to enter the comps again for ages but just now had time to actually finish an entry.