Official site update (July 1st)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed that.

Also, slight favor. You read japanese better than I can Vincey, so...Could you tell me what it says of Malice and Roro? Much obliged, oh great overlord of Serenes.

Thank you very much. I figured as much with Malice, as I could read Man and Nature (as in disposition) in the kanji, but I couldn't recognize the others+too small for me to count the strokes to find out what they meant. Nie to have confirmation though.

Hardin's the most badass emperor since...

...wait...

...has any King/Emperor enemy in Fire Emblem not been totally badass? If there's one thing IS knows, it's stylin' mofos in full plate and ermine collars.

That's a good point. Though Shagaal from FE4 (he's a king, just not the class) isn't very cool. There's quite a few uncool looking villains in FE4, but that might be just me.

Edited by Lightning

Wow, the ice dragon looks awesome! But Chiki still has a stone!!! I hope the secret shop still sells stones, then she might have a chance.

More likely than not, you'll get them from drops, but at least Chiki has more variety.

Hardin unsurprisingly looks like a total badass. I'll be excited to see his battle animations, portrait, and theme song!

Kinda disappointed in Warren and Sirius portraits in the new video

That's a good point. Though Shagaal from FE4 (he's a king, just not the class) isn't very cool. There's quite a few uncool looking villains in FE4, but that might be just me.

Those guys are barons, an extremely similar class.

Malise is a female Merc. This means all classes, reclass classes that is, are availible for both males and femals. Yes!

EDIT: Roro's portrait reminds me of "The Mask"

Edited by JosefLior

More likely than not, you'll get them from drops, but at least Chiki has more variety.

There's no reason for them to remove that secret shop anyway. The problem is that if Chiki remains like the one in SD, then you can't transform her into a Flying Dragon for the 12 MOV and flight properties. Plus it was also nice to give her an Angelic robe so she could get 50 HP when transformed as opposed to her initial 36 when transformed.

Of course, this is just speculation and she MIGHT be able to transform to a Flying Dragon or the whole thing will be scrapped so we'll have to wait and see to be sure.

So the custom character's default name is Chris?

Great, one of those gender neutral names they love to use when they have a character with player selected sex. I'll just ignore "?"ness of having a character with a name that literally means "bearing christ" in Fire Emblem

Does it say Malice is a mercenary as the class or someone who sell their skills in warfare?

Does it say Malice is a mercenary as the class or someone who sell their skills in warfare?

No but seeing how Sheema is a General and FE6 did have a female Hero I put 2 & 2 together with this conclusion. If I'm wrong then damn if I'm right then I'm the s***.

Malise is a female Merc. This means all classes, reclass classes that is, are availible for both males and femals. Yes!

Yeah, it could easily be just like Thany/Lott/Ward in fe6. They were "mercenaries", too.

(Also soren, rhys, shinon, boyd, etc)

"Mercenary hired by" makes me think it's just the classification of what someone who sells their skills in warfare is. They are mercs.

Yeah, it could easily be just like Thany/Lott/Ward in fe6. They were "mercenaries", too.

(Also soren, rhys, shinon, boyd, etc)

"Mercenary hired by" makes me think it's just the classification of what someone who sells their skills in warfare is. They are mercs.

That's very true. My guess is she's probably a Swordfighter and crap again. It would be nice to have another female Hero though.

Because your thoughts may not be right/correct. ~_~

I guess I over exaggerate in things. Still unless General can reclass with ex. Paladin, I don't see a reason why there couldn't be a female Merc in class rather than just description.

I wonder why they didn't give Ogma his blue armor from FE3 portrait.

Was anybody really expecting her not to? Catria joins earlier and is far superior statistically, she needs something to answer to it.

Then again, people HAVE tried to sell "The starsphere gave you 30% growths in FE3, just not FE1, so it's going to give you 30% growths in this game too!"

Edited by SaltyWongIsSalty