Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

Jailing a person blocks their actions, blocks actions done to them, and lets the jailor talk anonymously to the jailed. I don't feel like following a RL at the moment, I'll wait until later to decide.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DO I ALWAYS DIE FIRST NOW ;~;;

SCREW YOU MAFIA

good luck black fang

Okay, so if we were to take what Tables just said at face value, he's saying that the person he investigated last night was anti-town, and still very much alive. So if we take what he said at face value, we should try to figure out who he would investigate. I can think of four candidates.

Ninji

Fayt Zelpher

Raymond

WoMC

Discuss, I guess.

Fail. Spoon isn't really cleared, he didn't get the majority yesterday iirc, but he is mostly cleared. Fayt, if you got 1 vote against you, why the hell would you claim doc?

Fail. Spoon isn't really cleared, he didn't get the majority yesterday iirc, but he is mostly cleared. Fayt, if you got 1 vote against you, why the hell would you claim doc?

Who said I didn't have another ability?

Wait, what if there's a mafia unlynchable, or he's the Serial Killer who can survive a hit during the day phase too?

If the first is true, we're almost guaranteed to lose.

If the second is true, Balcerzak made some questionable powers.

In any case, you've just graduated to suspicion there with ridiculous suggestions like that.

Well, there was that game where a certain mafia member could take 2 hits when certain conditions were met, and letting the Serial Killer survive a lynch would be a nice bonus for a role so hard to win with.