Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll vote WoMC I guess, with Fayt's reasoning more or less.

Pwning Sync and getting him out of the way doesn't strike me as a bad idea, either, though.

Extremely suspicious of Fayt. Even if he IS the doctor he's effectively been neutralised with his stupid roleclaim, barring some kind of bulletproof doc, or...grannurse. And he's shown himself to be at least halfway competent...a better player than I am, and I wouldn't make that mistake.

Okay, so if we were to take what Tables just said at face value, he's saying that the person he investigated last night was anti-town, and still very much alive. So if we take what he said at face value, we should try to figure out who he would investigate. I can think of four candidates.

Ninji

Fayt Zelpher

Raymond

WoMC

Discuss, I guess.

...what

I must've missed the point at which I suddenly became a decent investigation target.

It escapes my comprehension why anyone would claim doc so early in the game while there's just a single vote on him, unless he isn't. Since Spoon seems to believe him, however, I'll go with WoMC for now. His roleclaim doesn't look very convincing at all, especially after that similar crap we got at CM2.

Well, Spike's claim in CM2 turned out to be correct, so...

Spike's was correct, yes. Dracohon's wasn't.

And I just generally find it hard to believe that there's a role in this game that sports nothing but a voting restriction. Not impossible, but...

But if you've got another suspect that you deem worthwhile to check out I (and I guess everyone else as well) will happily listen.

And I just generally find it hard to believe that there's a role in this game that sports nothing but a voting restriction. Not impossible, but...

But if you've got another suspect that you deem worthwhile to check out I (and I guess everyone else as well) will happily listen.

Ah, yeah.

Well, the stuff I just said about Fayt still applies...

This is probably a stupid time to say this, but I've got a role in this game that sports nothing but a voting restriction. I'm only allowed to vote for someone if they've already got the majority of votes. So yeah, basically I'm a forced bandwagoner.

Also, I'm pretty sure I know what Fayt's doing, and I wouldn't suggest voting for him.

And, now for the bandwagon vote:

WoMC.

The fact that WoMC claimed so early yesterday was weird, and his choice of claim was also weird. Definitely not ideal for mafia to do. If he was mafia, he would have chosen a role that gave us a reason to keep him around. I would ask to randomly pick someone else, but it's a little late for that.

Like I said,we have no real evidence to work off of,and Sync is useless as he left on a roadtrip,so if we have a mediocre chance of hitting mafia,we may as well knock off the guys who won't be helpful.

Well, I guess I see your point about Weapons.

However, I really don't have any clue about who else to lynch. I really don't like lynching someone just for being inactive, mainly because I've made some pretty bad experiences with that recently. I would vote for Fayt instead, but Spoon seemed to trust him, so...

I'm not sure. I would be willing to change my vote to a no lynch just to ensure that we don't lynch someone who might be a townie, but we really need some info from the power roles if we do another nl.

What do you guys think?

No, a nl at this point would be a waste of a day. How long did Sync say he was going to be gone? And why are people so keen on taking out Weapons anyways? That list had 4 people's names on them, why choose Weapons?