Fast Food Tier List

Aleph

Why do you consider McDonald's bad? It's basically the same as BK, except BK has worse-flavored fries.

...Since when is BK good?

And Macka's has small wraps, mediocre chips and everything else is inedible.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you consider McDonald's bad? It's basically the same as BK, except BK has worse-flavored fries.

Oh, it has those shakes, too. Those shakes! Now, the fries should separate itself and jump right up to the top!

...Since when is BK good?

And Macka's has small wraps, mediocre chips and everything else is inedible.

That doesn't apply in general you know.

Did someone say root beer

McDonalds' fries murder the consumer. They can't be higher than high mid at best.

Let's stick Chick-Fil-A in there somewhere though, eh?

I put it in mid just under Wendy's for having little versatility but much higher quality.

Actually, the quality's higher than that; let's move it up a bit.

Edited by Gnomes Suck >:(

Heh, that's pretty doofy.

In any case I checked out Chick's menu and it looks like it has some nice dessert options and breakfast stuff I didn't know about, so that helps with the whole "just chicken" issue.

How expensive is it? I can't tell or remember.

Edited by Gnomes Suck >:(

I mentioned the root beer, yes.

And I find it a tad ironic that KFC, being at the top of the list, is often operated jointly with Taco Bell, the bottom. Ever seen a KFC Taco Bell? XD

Oh yes, even though it's on the WESTSIDE of my city. The Westside Nut Club, beware them! BEWARE! THEY ARE NUTS! THEY PLOT AGAINST THE EAST!!!!

Let's also not forget about the free chicken or whatever that KFC was giving out. That was just...annoying. I didn't get any. They didn't make me enough. The only thing redeeming them is popcorn chicken and the heart attack on a not-bun.

Also, there's Boston Market if anyone else remembers...

KFC down please. They fuck up orders left and right, and just awful meal options.

"HEY! Let's take all the leftover shit we got and throw it on some mashed 'taters!"

"HEY! Let's make a sandwich with cheese and bacon, AND THE BUNS ARE CHICKEN BREASTS THAT HAVE BEEN FRIED AND BREADED AND ALL AROUND UNHEALTHY AS FUCK!!!"

*shakes head in mega disappoint*

In all honesty, I'm surprised Wendy's, easily the highest quality of the three big guys, is only MID tier. I mean, come on now, folks. Wake up and smell the actually good stuff!

Heh, that's pretty doofy.

In any case I checked out Chick's menu and it looks like it has some nice dessert options and breakfast stuff I didn't know about, so that helps with the whole "just chicken" issue.

How expensive is it? I can't tell or remember.

The most basic chicken sandwich (a piece of chicken in a bun) costs about three bucks. Yeah...

The fries are also terrible

Chick-Fil-A should be God Tier. It's got the best fucking lemonade in all the land, which you can ACTUALLY buy by the gallon, the chicken sandwiches are cooked in delicious peanut oil, and if for some reason you want some fast food, but are on some kind of diet, the chargrilled chicken sandwich has within the 400 range of calories with only a few grams of fat, on delicious whole wheat bread. To top it off, you can substitute the healthier parfait in for the fries, and get a delicious but not completely unhealthy meal.

Chick-Fil-A should be God Tier. It's got the best fucking lemonade in all the land, which you can ACTUALLY buy by the gallon, the chicken sandwiches are cooked in delicious peanut oil, and if for some reason you want some fast food, but are on some kind of diet, the chargrilled chicken sandwich has within the 400 range of calories with only a few grams of fat, on delicious whole wheat bread. To top it off, you can substitute the healthier parfait in for the fries, and get a delicious but not completely unhealthy meal.

That sounds absolutely awesome. Chick-Fil-A for God tier.

Lick's for God tier.

They've invented an entire language inside the joint just to call out orders to the back. The hamburgers aren't premade and stuck on a grill, they're shaped (not evenly on purpose) and cooked on the spot. The toppings are all top notch and they serve some of the best ice cream to ever exist. And they've invented an entire new fucking language. How is that not God tier material?