Lord of Azure Flames Tier List

riariadne

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll argue Alferis for you 8]

Uh..... let me go see his stats....

• If your name is Kai, your opinion means nothing here.

That is fucked up. Even for Rein.

Edited by Kai

I have to admit, though, certain individuals are overrated. Namely, a few of those without mounts should go down, Pary needs to go down even though he's a healer, and, the mounted at the top of mid need to go up, for attempts at coordination.

Just gonna point out Guard skill.

Damian can choose a squishy ally. (Ex. Morgan after miracle trips), sponge any attacks or counters directed at her, and double up attacks and counters on anything she enters combat with. This not only allows Morgan to be safe and keep using her great offense (6 Mag is lol, Morgan should hit like a truck), but it augments it since Damian throws an attack in at any target. This makes tough bosses go down faster, etc. He can also guard a healer, if the need arises. This gives him a lot of utility aside from his combat.

Just gonna point out Guard skill.

Damian can choose a squishy ally. (Ex. Morgan after miracle trips), sponge any attacks or counters directed at her, and double up attacks and counters on anything she enters combat with. This not only allows Morgan to be safe and keep using her great offense (6 Mag is lol, Morgan should hit like a truck), but it augments it since Damian throws an attack in at any target. This makes tough bosses go down faster, etc. He can also guard a healer, if the need arises. This gives him a lot of utility aside from his combat.

I thought it was switch and bait. Damn, I want that skill now. Oh well. Charge is good enough. >___>

Skittles tier:

Zilpah

Top tier:

Tessa

Charlotte

High tier:

Aiya

Damian

Morgan

Irina

Chase

Upper-mid tier:

Arrin

Eric

Pary

Reika

Esphyr

Kelas

Isotov

Helios

Lower mid tier:

Viveka

Derek

Dani

Heinz

Conrad

Alferos

Low tier:

Cess

Rita

This list needs help.....

Uh off the top of my head, I can see Charlotte going down. Even though she heals, she is often not around....

Arrin can go to top Tier, Arcane power + Roll + Mag + Supports + CW = Thorhammer.

As far as i know, this list is for those who fight..... Pary can go down, refusing to heal others is not the brightest idea. A good placement would be above a certain wind mage...... Morgan can go down. She needs a wind support badly, Hurry up with that Chase support. She is very squishy and can crumble away with one hit..... The only thing that is keeping her alive is miracle but she doesnt fight afterwords. She should drop to bottom of high. Low tier should be renamed Kai Tier 8]. Conrad is actually the Pseudo tank of the RP, Damian being the first. He can go up to bottom of mid high IMO.

Did i miss anyone?

Edited by Kai

I dunno, why is Alferis so low though? Dual fires and 4 base MT means good damage on pretty much everything, and Hawkeye fixes some of his hit issues. He's not doubling, but he's not that much worse than a lot of the other characters in that regard. Counter is great when it activates and in terms of aid wise, he's not hindering people and he's a decent navigator and survivalist. Dunno why he's bottom of mid low. Maybe he can rise a bit. 'Cause he is chibi Damian statistically.

Dude, Alferis rarely wins a fight(Lol he was pawned by a wind mage). This tier list depends on how well a person holds their own against an enemy. Alferis has been known to go down easy and IIRC he is still level 1

Edited by Kai

I dunno, why is Alferis so low though? Dual fires and 4 base MT means good damage on pretty much everything, and Hawkeye fixes some of his hit issues. He's not doubling, but he's not that much worse than a lot of the other characters in that regard. Counter is great when it activates and in terms of aid wise, he's not hindering people and he's a decent navigator and survivalist. Dunno why he's bottom of mid low. Maybe he can rise a bit. 'Cause he is chibi Damian statistically.

Issue with this, is that we haven't seen his prowess yet. Wait until that happens, and you'll see the tier jump.

Alf's at level 2 Kai and that was the RNG screwing with him. Otherwise, he's statistically excellent, with a nice array of supports and skills.

I guess I have to wait for a stat battle and hope that I get some $$&^^*(*&)(&&^$^%$^%&^* good rolls for once.

Character bias against me...>_>

Rita's 6 speed bumps her above all the 4 speed people, and with Miracle....

Cess should move up too, probably around Helios. Above Viv, below Kelas. Somewhere around there.

Cess could move up, but Rita regularly causes trouble with the group and while she can double stuff, it's balanced by shit durability and her hindrance to the group (attempted rape, bouncing around, challenging everyone to swordfights at inopportune times).

Reasoning. Now.

Cess has not done much, other than almost kill Dani.

Rita has done NOTHING productive for the group. :/ IMO, they should stay the same.

So it isnt just fighting? This tier list is rigged!

Stat wise, Psych's guys are alright. But every time they fight, Psych cheats so they can stay down. Also, no arguing your own guys, go a battle without cheating and i might argue them up <_<

Edited by Kai

I didn't say Cess should go up very much, just up.

5 magic against foes with little Resistance is good. On the other hand, 4 speed doesn't double a lot, but he can be prevented from getting doubled. Although 2 strength enemies with an average roll of 3 each turn can 3HKO him, which isn't exactly good. Magic enemies he's strong against, but he doesn't really have that much going for him.

He's not a hindrance, but you put him in the background, and with Cess, he's both a reactionary character and a proactive character. You need to make him offer us fortunes, and the nature of these fortunes needs to be monitored carefully to prevent spoilers or the like. And Cess doesn't really contribute much otherwise.

Bottom line would go in character tier list, but I get the point..>_>

At least on promo he can double Armors. :/

Rita on the other hand, will be doubling everything except; Mercenaries, Troubadours, Pegasi, Thieves, and other Myrmidons, and after promo only Thieves, Mercs, and other Myrmidons. Provided none are promoted. Her strength will get a boost on promo, so she'l have okay combo with decent rolls, and if I decide to give her Heavy Strike....

Defense is relative, but on promo she's basically gaining 2 defense and resistance. And when she gets her Astra skill....

But we're not talking about promo. We're talking about now. :facepalm:

She can double, but enemies tend to have higher defense and believe me, 3 strength doesn't exactly do very well.

9 HP and 2 defense is bad. 7 avoid is decent, but there's a very good possibility of her getting hit and when she does, bye bye Rita. Except she doesn't have Wrath either or Steal to make up for it it unlike Reika.

No on Helios going up.

Reika goes down. To top of Low Mid though, crap durability plus her not being exactly very helpful to the group seals her deal. Though her avoid is good and Wrath and combat ability is ok (Mostly due to Steal if SNOWY WOULD JUST ADD ENEMIES WITH ITEMS!)

I just realized that Alf is gravitating towards Fire... he's supporting Reika and Esphyr already, and is approaching Aiya.

Did you only start interacting with her for a third fire support Sage? ;_; ;_;