So Dismounting

If there's no dismounting Marth and Alan literally have to duo the second half of the first chapter, lulz.

Or they'll change the terrain layout a little. Or allow Gordin, healerchick and Ryan to cross mountains. I never really used any of the 3 cavs past that mountain anyway: all the enemies come to you and it's extremely cramped, so Marth and Alan are usually all I need.

Well, the only real reason you can get away with soloing the mountain with Marth is lolfail bandits plus you get terrain boosts. Try pulling that on Lunatic.

I hope they don't use it. I usually just have one character max out one weapon rank, then worry about the others. With dismounting, you'd have to get half way in lances, forced to switch to swords, get one rank up, then have to choose whether to keep swords and lose a mount, or keep lances and stay on a horse. Then if you want to build sword rank, you have to lose the mount. I think it was a bad idea to begin with.

Technically, if dismounting were to be applied again, all mounted units would probably have to dismount indoors, so it wouldn't be our choice in that case.

I think that if they're going to add it, which is highly doubtful, they should give you some incentive to actually dismount (The extra move outdoors pretty much makes up for any terrain costs, so why should I dismount just to lose stats, IS?).

Technically, if dismounting were to be applied again, all mounted units would probably have to dismount indoors, so it wouldn't be our choice in that case.

I think that if they're going to add it, which is highly doubtful, they should give you some incentive to actually dismount (The extra move outdoors pretty much makes up for any terrain costs, so why should I dismount just to lose stats, IS?).

Avoid effective weaponry? Terrain boosts? There are a number of places in FE6 where I'd be interesting in dismounting Tate. Fly her over to the east in C18, dismount into a Forest and tear apart Pegasus Knights.

If only she could dismount into a Peak... well, you can't have everything.

Avoid effective weaponry? Terrain boosts? There are a number of places in FE6 where I'd be interesting in dismounting Tate. Fly her over to the east in C18, dismount into a Forest and tear apart Pegasus Knights.

If only she could dismount into a Peak... well, you can't have everything.

Yeah. I dismount Karin a lot in fe5. Maybe if you play as fast as IOS then you don't get much out of doing so, but I had a lot of fun with that option pretty much every time there was a ballista (or a bunch of axe users that she could destroy with swords and get extra exp for doing so unmounted). I think people are forgetting the exp boost from not being mounted. That was a cool thing, too. Also, some units had really small boosts in fe5 from mounting (and hence, small losses):

promoted Fergus: +1 def, +3 move, that's it

Karin: +1 str, +2 def, +3 move. The skl and spd are probably capped anyway.

Dismounting would be too hard for the casual gamer to understand so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't add it.

That's harsh 0-o. The ideas simple, mounted units are on foot in buildings and are given to option to go off the hourse in outside chapters. Last time I checked Casuals can probibly just figure it out.

But Reclassing just throws the idea out. Not gonna happen.

That's harsh 0-o. The ideas simple, mounted units are on foot in buildings and are given to option to go off the hourse in outside chapters. Last time I checked Casuals can probibly just figure it out.

But Reclassing just throws the idea out. Not gonna happen.

That's probably what Nintendo is going to think, though~.

Which is why Nintendo added that giant video in the beginning of Wii Sports Resort that told you how to plug in your Wii Motion Plus.

Before the video even started, I had my wii motion plus already plugged in and ready to go.