LoAF Character Ranking

Kanami

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooo

Damian goes down. He only interacts with those he had sex wit. Not a good impression

*Doesnt know why Helios is bottom*

'Course its been a while

Reika, Cess and Irina to bottom

Feenix, if you want some advice, cool it with the NPC's and focus on your characters

Aiya under Mark :P for having no reaction to the love triangle

Enter; Pary, Dani and Derek. All to bottom tier

Charolette to bottom, she only speaks with the Snike people

Iso drops. Replacing him is Arrin since he is becoming more visible these days

Hienz under Tessa.

Enter Headmaster, place her somewhere in mid high

Espyr goes up for questioning Damian on his love triangle

Conrad to mid, shouldnt be higher then Helios

IMO

@ Kai's advice

Not necessary. None of my PCs have decreased in activity. Shouldn't you have to read more posts before posting something like that?

@ Irina

I don't see why she should go down at all. She's been my most active and diverse character. Ask anyone who's read my posts involving her.

@ Iso

Needs work but that's about it.

@ Viveka

Just give her someone to kick.

Wait what.

Why can't Conrad be higher than Helios? Helios definitely isn't Mid tier. He should stay where he is for now.

Mark is dead as far as we know. insta fail.

Charlotte might only interact w/ Snike's guys most of the time, but her personality is good and realistic. She stays.

Headmaster is an NPC.

The rest are just silly and I won't bother even addressing until you back it up with some reason.

Also, shouldn't we make a new topic for this since Nady's gone?

Edited by Lightning

Damian talks to Morgan and Tessa at times,and will likely speak to Irina more often now.Most others haven't really been approaching him all that much.

Also,he hasn't had sex with Esphyr,and talks to her enough.

I've been trying to do stuff with Aiya,because people don't seem to like her.Yes,she isn't naturally opposed to Polygamy,it's normal in Halton,even if it isn't where we all live.Aside from that,I don't see why everyone is on her so much.

Are we still doing this? I tried writing some stuff up as character evaluations in the past, but I didn't get farther than one or two characters before I abandoned it.

I do have to admit to being partially opposed to a formal "x is better than y" style list, but I guess those comparisons would inevitably be made in any character feedback thread regardless of intentions, so it probably doesn't matter that it's codified front and center here.

Damian talks to Morgan and Tessa at times,and will likely speak to Irina more often now.Most others haven't really been approaching him all that much.

Also,he hasn't had sex with Esphyr,and talks to her enough.

I've been trying to do stuff with Aiya,because people don't seem to like her.Yes,she isn't naturally opposed to Polygamy,it's normal in Halton,even if it isn't where we all live.Aside from that,I don't see why everyone is on her so much.

I guess the thing is that Aiya's character seems to revolve around her relationship with Damian, but her relationship with Damian really has no conflict so it's not very interesting. I'm not going to demand that Aiya take offense to Esphyr, but something should go on here other than wonderful goodness all the time.

Charlotte's had pretty lengthy conversations with Kelas, Tessa, and Arrin lately, not to mention her involvement in the whole Pary situation. She's really no less restricted than Arrin or Isotov as far as speaking partners go and she hasn't been around as long.

@ Aiya

She comes across as Sueish for the reasons Cynthia gave. We can all probably get passed the polygamyxHalton crap, but there's nothing realistic about DamianxAiya in the sense of human nature. It seems like Damian could accidentally chop off Aiya's arm and she'd walk it off without a fuss since she loves him and doesn't know how to vent. (This reminds me of a star wars fan fiction where the exact same thing happens but with a lightsaber training exercise)

It's not so much Aiya. It's more or less Aiya's perfect life with Damian. Just comes across as weird. Fantastic? Yes? But weird all the same.

@ Charlotte

No body bitch about Charlotte. She's more interesting than half the other characters, and she DOES get around a lot.

So, that look of disapproval was hypocritical?

Anyways, I don't see why Charlotte should be in Bottom, but Charolette's fine by me.

Also, reasons for Derek and Dani in bottom, plz.

@Cess

I admit Cess has been dropping some, but that's part-everyone has someone else to talk to, part-he doesn't really have much to comment on. He'll get better soon/when we get sword girl....

@Pary

He should be pretty good. He has shown backstory, and future prospects, and he's certainly doing better than Helios.

Derek is a little underdeveloped so far IMO. A lot of the things he says seem to be mostly obvious plot things rather than character development. He kind of needs a conversation partner. Viveka might work, or you can monologue/talk to Charlotte for a while. Dani shouldn't be in Bottom, though she could use some more interactions as well IMO.

Here's where I would place the characters atm. Not adding Conrad since he's been around less than a chapter, Lev has acheived Katie status (permanant NPC entity) IMO.

Morgan

Kelas

Tessa

High

Isotov

Eric

Lev

Arrin

Esphyr

Viveka

Mid

Damian

Alferis

Heinz

Irina

Cess

Pary

Charlotte

Chase

Dani

Derek

Reika

Low

Katie

Aiya

Helios

Mark(if you're below Mark, you no longer deserve to exist)

Edited by -Cynthia-

I don't value Kai's opinion very highly since he admits to not reading the posts. You're obviously going to miss a lot of interactions if you never actually read them.

.... Your sarcasm detector is broken. Get it fixed :facepalm:

I only ignore Ethers post when Esphyr and Aiya are in it. That is all i ignore......

Why can't Conrad be higher than Helios? Helios definitely isn't Mid tier. He should stay where he is for now.

Uh no. Conrad hasnt interacted much. Helios try but gets shut down most of the time .__.

RED!

@ Kai's advice

Not necessary. None of my PCs have decreased in activity. Shouldn't you have to read more posts before posting something like that?

Yay. Wyvern Tiers :newyears: If your own characters count then your in the clear

@ Irina

I don't see why she should go down at all. She's been my most active and diverse character. Ask anyone who's read my posts involving her.

Above

@ Iso

Needs work but that's about it.

No objections

@ Viveka

Just give her someone to kick.

lol Chase

Yes,she isn't naturally opposed to Polygamy,it's normal in Halton,even if it isn't where we all live.Aside from that,I don't see why everyone is on her so much.

You mean after all the bitching i did, it wasnt clear?

@ Stuff: I dont remember every single conversation your RP character had. That doesnt mean i skipped them.... <_<

Why is Helios still bottom tier?

Edited by Kai

Helios never has really meaningful conversations with anyone, he just spouts off a one-liner about ChasexMorgan or EsphyrxDamian once in a while.

He's become less interesting since the amnesia, he used to have the arrogant personality trait, now I can't even think of any words that really describe him, that's not really a good sign. He probably does have personality traits, but they're not really coming out, at least to me.

Helios never has really meaningful conversations with anyone, he just spouts off a one-liner about ChasexMorgan or EsphyrxDamian once in a while.

He's become less interesting since the amnesia, he used to have the arrogant personality trait, now I can't even think of any words that really describe him, that's not really a good sign. He probably does have personality traits, but they're not really coming out, at least to me.

Simple enough

Thank god you got here before Rein

Heinz is actually pretty well understood. At least for me. He's always got an opinion about something, he's always searching for angles, and you pretty much know what to expect from him. He hardly interacts, but he's more well understood than many other characters. More than Helios at least. He shouldn't be any lower than mid tier PERIOD

Edited by Phoenix

Even though Heinz's interactions with other people are extremely limited, his inner monologues give a pretty good sense of character IMO. Most other characters state what they think through dialogue, Heinz just mostly does it in his own mind because he's "taking notes" in a sense.

It probably would be good for Heinz to be a little chattier. Whistler seems to spend a lot of time trying to catch up though.

Simple enough

Thank god you got here before Rein

That's basically what I would've said anyways, though it would've been in less kind terms.

I wholeheartedly approve of Cynthia's list btw.

Lol @ Helios trying to interact but he is shut don most of the time

The Pary vs Reika case doesnt affect anything?

You sort of have a point, a lot of the Mid/Bottom characters are somewhat ignored by other characters.

Don't really remember what Helios did in the Pary/Reika case. He attacked Pary?