Your "dream" class

luigi bros

A class whose special ability is to be forced deployment in every chapter, maybe call it "Annoying Tagalong" or something. Units of this class would have no opportunity cost of deployment, and thus would be auto-toptier.

There's already a name for that class - Transporter.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PoR Ike was far from perfect.

Far from perfect, but a bad ass nonetheless. He can solo the whole game, and its not even a "feat". He can solo the whole game on hard mode and its not even a feat. The hardest part of an Ike solo is Chapter 17. But that's nothing new, since its one of the hardest chapters in the game anyway.

Boyd can solo the entire game as well (barring the fact that he's not available in all chapters). So can Oscar. If you've ever tried playing maniac mode, you'd laugh at how bad Ike is.

Plus, since when were "almost perfect" and "far from perfect" equivalent? Ike is missing numerous traits characterizing a perfect unit, anyway.

Edited by dondon151

A class whose special ability is to be forced deployment in every chapter, maybe call it "Annoying Tagalong" or something. Units of this class would have no opportunity cost of deployment, and thus would be auto-toptier.

This is "Main Lord" without Seize functions. Some of which qualify as Annoying Tagalongs (Roy for a good portion of FE6)

Hm. Lords even cause game over when they die, so you can't even bypass the forced deployment by killing them off. Cool. Then I suppose my dream class would be a Lord with 1337 movement and weapon skills.

Aside from mages that I often think of.... We also need a few more nice surprises such as a promotion for Bards and Dancers, they would turn into Geomancers, who use ritual music or dances to bend forth the power of nature unto their enemies...

Aside from mages that I often think of.... We also need a few more nice surprises such as a promotion for Bards and Dancers, they would turn into Geomancers, who use ritual music or dances to bend forth the power of nature unto their enemies...

as in changing the weather O_O

that'd be cool...

Class I created, which would be awesome. A support class, with a base and growths of 0 in Strength and Magic.

Magician/Wizard:

Magician is first tier, and Wizard is second tier. Gains no extra Weapon types upon promotion, but bonuses of 4-6 points in all stats but Strength and Magic.

Weapon Types- Trick

E Rank Trick - Bind - Prevents a unit from moving for 3 turns. It can still fight and use items. 70 Acc, -- Mt, 40 uses, 15 Exp, 1-2 Range.

D Rank Trick - Illusion - Does not affect bosses. Prevents a unit from hitting for 3 turns. 65 Acc, -- Mt, 40 uses, 20 Exp, 1-2 Range.

C Rank Trick - Disarm - Does not affect bosses. Prevents a unit from fighting for 3 turns. It can still move. 65 Acc, -- Mt, 35 Uses, 30 Exp, 1-2 Range.

B Rank Trick - Valor - Halves a unit's Defence and Resistance for 3 turns, but doubles its number of attacks. -- Acc, -- Mt, 20 Uses, 50 Exp, 1-2 Range.

A Rank Trick - Stop - Does not affect bosses. Prevents a unit from moving, using an item, or fighting for 3 turns. 50 Acc, -- Mt, 15 Uses, 75 Exp, 1-2 Range.

S Rank Trick - Pain - Does not affect bosses. Lowers a unit's health to 1. 30 Acc, -- Mt, 5 uses, 90 Exp, 1 Range.

Too broken? But then, it is a thread for dream classes.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

Well..... I did speak of the Time mage class right? Here's the spell tree...

Time Mage / Time Wizard (promotion) - A supportive mage class that augments allies and debilitates enemies by meddling with time's flow and using the heavenly bodies to smite their enemies!

E Level Spell - Gravity - Basic time magic attack, hits a foe with a small gravity rift.... 85 Acc, 5 Mt, 40 uses, 1 - 2 range, 1 WEXP

D Level Spell - Slow - Slows down a target enemy, reducing SPD and Evasion for a few turns.... 80 Acc, -- Mt, 25 uses, 1 - 4 range, 20 exp, 2 WEXP

C Level Spell - Haste - Meddles with the flow of time and hastens an allied target unit, raising SPD and Evasion for a few turns! ... 100 Acc, -- Mt, 25 uses, 1 - 2 range, 15 exp, 2 WEXP

B Level Spell - Comet - Long-ranged time magic, calls down a shining meteorite to struck the foe! 65 Acc, 12 Mt, 5 uses, 3 -10 range, 3 WEXP

A Level Spell - Starfall - Another meteorite smashing spell, has a fairly nasty critical rate! 85 Acc, 10 Mt, 20 uses, 1 - 2 range, 2 WEXP, 15 crit rate

S Level Spell - Nova - Unleashes a cosmic explosion on the enemy! 95 Acc, 14 Mt, 15 uses, 1 - 2 range, 2 WEXP, 10 crit rate

GIANT CHICKEN oh wait...

Dream class? A sage-type class with access to magic represented by all of the PoR/RD affinities (Your normal fire/thunder/wind anima, plus light and dark, with earth and water added. I'll say heaven=staves) and the ability to fight well with physical weapons. Also, it would be awesome if there was a forge feature for this class where you could fuse a tome with a physical weapon, giving you, say, arcthunder lance or something like that.

Chuck Norris.

99 in everything as his base, including mov.

SS rank in Martial arts, allowing him to use the Roundhouse kick move, which KO's every enemy on the map.

Edited by Kirsche

I like how the S rank trick is almost a crappier version of FE6 Eclipse.

FE6 Eclipse had 10 hit. If it had had more hit, or even if the Shamans/Druids were better, it would have been massively broken.

FE6 Eclipse had 10 hit. If it had had more hit, or even if the Shamans/Druids were better, it would have been massively broken.

Right. Your S rank trick has 20 more hit but only 1 range. You use Eclipse to break down walls from a distance. You can't use your trick for like, anything. Since you'll probably be getting 50 hit against an enemy at best when most units at that point in most FE games can just flat out ORKO anyway with something higher than 50 hit.

Also, let me direct you to FE3 Dulam and FE4 and FE5 Hel, which were 1-2 range and had 60 hit but brought enemy HP down to 1. Fortunately (or unfortunately?), they were usable only by enemy units.

For some reason I want to see Peg. Knights with bows. (I know its stupid. XD)

I would also like to see a new type of magic like Star. (Anima+Light)

I got a few names for some spells but no stats and things like that thought out right now so I'll edit them in later. (Just weapon ranks is all I got.)

Star Mage -> Star Sage -> Star Magician*

Rank E: Illuminate

Rank D: Starlight

Rank C: Star Shine

Rank B: Comet (Long Range)/ Star Shine

Rank A: Star Gaze/ Starstorm

Rank S: Night Star (Something like poisons the foe effect on it.)

Rank SS*: Astra

*= If its for RD.

Uh... Maybe something like a certain item that lets a magical unit learn an extra type of magic.

Idk. I'll think of something else later.

I want a Seth class whose ability is to single-handedly solo a game while taking no damage at all and laughs at his enemies while he rides through their ranks with his lady on his horse (rescued) and a convoy full of javelins.

Nah. Just kidding. I'm just being a fangirl again.

But anyway, besides my overpowered SM with magic and stuff, I want a female-only Axe wielding class.

Like Dancers with Axes with STR caps of 50. Class ability, besides refreshing all four adjacent units, is -10 WT from the weapon she uses, so despite her tiny con of likely 4 or 5, she won't lose AS from it.

It would be badass.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to see a new type of magic like Star. (Anima+Light)

I got a few names for some spells but no stats and things like that thought out right now so I'll edit them in later. (Just weapon ranks is all I got.)

Star Mage -> Star Sage -> Star Magician*

You've been playing Disgaea, right? It would be cool to see a new type of magic take the spot light.

Well, I already finished the details for the class I consider dream:

Lord (Sword A, Bow A)->Prince (Sword A, Bow A, Lance A)->Destiny Hero (Sword SS, Bow SS, Lance SS, Light S, Dark S) I know, the names are not impressive.

Description:

The dragian prince, resolved to accomplish his destiny of preventing the shadows from taking over the world. Brandishes the sacred sword Excalibur and the Fire Emblem.

Mastery Skill:

Aurether

Edited by Light Lord