Experience South Africa 2010 like you were there!

Hero

300xo5k.jpg

Check out this amazing website and be transported to South Africa for a genuine World Cup 2010 experience!

Make sure to spread the word about this excellent opportunity. Tell your friends and like it on your Facebook page!

This is the best website. I'm going to browse all the places I go to regularly using this now, until World Cup 2010 is over.

Hey actually, let's hold a contest. Whoever can browse every website they go to with this (all the time) until the end of the World Cup wins a prize!

EDIT: oh my god it's so much more intense when you have more than one website with this

EDIT2: Th-this is t-too intense. I-I don't think I can m-make it...!!

EDIT3: Well so much for browsing every website with this. I'm just going to...not do it. Yeah.

Edited by Nightmare

Yo Hero, my dad is actually at some of the games and he's not complaining (he's South African though). Why should we?

Edited by Life

It was either today or yesterday. I believe it was yesterday.

A woman came to shop at the grocery store I worked at. I almost dropped my jaw when she said she was from South Africa. And no, it has no correlation with the Soccer stuff going on atm as to why I dropped my jaw.

Most south africans are white, due to Dutch colonization.

Thats why that movie with the rugby team invictus is so big because he was the black president that won over the dutch decendants. And stuff.

Edited by Erk

Well yeah, keep in mind I wasn't thinking that she wasn't from South Africa 100% due to her color. It just sort of shocked me that she'd come all the way there to Michigan.

Most south africans are white, due to Dutch colonization.

Thats why that movie with the rugby team invictus is so big because he was the black president that won over the dutch decendants. And stuff.

Have you ever seen that move about this black girl in the US who is getting an exchange student from South Africa and expects her to be black? BUT, the exchange student is actually white and expects her host family to be white! Its kind of a girly movie, but we watched it in elementary school and it pops into my head whenever people assume South Africans are all back because it is in Africa.

This is the best website. I'm going to browse all the places I go to regularly using this now, until World Cup 2010 is over.

Hey actually, let's hold a contest. Whoever can browse every website they go to with this (all the time) until the end of the World Cup wins a prize!

EDIT: oh my god it's so much more intense when you have more than one website with this

EDIT2: Th-this is t-too intense. I-I don't think I can m-make it...!!

EDIT3: Well so much for browsing every website with this. I'm just going to...not do it. Yeah.

You can even multiply the "www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk" on the same page and you do obtain amazing results!

Edited by Dio

"Enter the address after the trailing forwardslash of this page (without http://)

E.G.: http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.b3ta.com"

Paste it multiple times.

I must say, the result is frightening. Not recommended for the weak of heart.

No, I mean like, it doesn't work when I try. What is supposed to happen?

I find it interesting that this is the first time this forum and my other frequently frequented forum have "intersected" in terms of discussed topics, IIRC. That is only considering the most visited subforums, but...

"Enter the address after the trailing forwardslash of this page (without http://)

E.G.: http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.b3ta.com"

Paste it multiple times.

I must say, the result is frightening. Not recommended for the weak of heart.

Wait, you go on b3ta too? No doubt next somebody will claim to be Norman, or they would if I didn't know that he'll never tell