Free shall start a spriting topic

Freohr Datia

xD Well my eyes aren't huge or anything but my parents still referred them to being big eyes.

And while I am 18, everyone in my family always seems to look younger than they really are. It seems to run in my dad's side of the family. (like my brother for example is 19 and he looks like he's still 16-17 xD)

Either way, I will see if I can mature her up a bit. =D

Also, thanks.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We r da bess =]

Also, thanks! =D

Okay, it was difficult for me to replace Rebecca's eyes and I usually never did to well just resizing them xD

Soooo I switched to a new head entirely.

fwphw2y1ymdrrnhmdcm3.png

*is being hesitant about posting*

Thanks so much!! I'm glad I finally was able to make a sprite in my hairstyle for once because the other times I tried doing this I was horrible at it since none of the FE sprites really matched it that well.

Now time to find my dream outfit!!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

• 3 weeks later...

Wow it took me twenty days to actually come up with an idea that I liked XD

Although it was kinda one random idea after the other all in today. I guess today's just a great spriter's non-block day for me =]

el33em6f8qcbknze2nqe.png

Here's the rest of what I have for my muggy. I felt I already used enough brown so I went with my second favorite color! =D

EDIT: I hate how I never see mistakes until after I post these >_< I see a bit of shading by the hair on the cloak that I forgot about...

EDIT EDIT: Okay idk if this is too much shading or what but that's what you guys are here for right? =b

xizza26xyyphbkn1x9yc.png

Edited by Freohr Datia

Love it. Compassionate noble will save world. Though on the far shoulder, I can't tell if her cape is attached symmetrically to the way it's close side. It looks like it isn't. Other than that, love the idea and don't see any other possible errors.

Looking good, looking good.

I especially like the body (and the hair, of course).

Eyes could still stand a bit more customness, but blah.

Only thing that's slightly bugging me is the bare shoulder's shading, but I guess bare shoulders are supposed to be semi-pillowed.

Edited by Fawful

Love it. Compassionate noble will save world. Though on the far shoulder, I can't tell if her cape is attached symmetrically to the way it's close side. It looks like it isn't. Other than that, love the idea and don't see any other possible errors.

XD The hair really gets in the way doesn't it? I always considered trying to make it half body or something, maybe just showing more of it so that it makes things easier to see. (well you're either saying you can't really see the parts or you're saying that you see them but they don't look symmetrical XD)

Either way just in case here is something showing where everything it supposed to be and the matching colors show what are supposed to be the matching parts on each side.

1o0iee7gz6jn6janllzy.png

Looking good, looking good.

I especially like the body (and the hair, of course).

Eyes could still stand a bit more customness, but blah.

Only thing that's slightly bugging me is the bare shoulder's shading, but I guess bare shoulders are supposed to be semi-pillowed. 

Lol I need to change the way I do things XD Usually I choose the face because of the eyes, not choose a face then change around the eyes. But either way, since those were the eyes I wanted I don't really wanna change them =3

Yeah the shading is Lute's shoulder but stretched out but I agree and will try making that look better.

Sooo thanks guys!

The green circled part was what was bugging me, maybe move the far one right and down (OPV) 1 pixel or so. On the close side (right OPV) it's like a big hunk of gold, but on the far side, because of the hair, you only see a line of it. On the far side, I almost mistook it for skin, but theres not much you can do about the colors seeing as gold and skin are the same in most FE mugs.

It's all spliced. And no I don't have any class in mind. (It's just supposed to be me XD Although if I were to make myself a class it'd be archer of course, but obviously this is not an archer style outfit =D)

It's all spliced. And no I don't have any class in mind. (It's just supposed to be me XD Although if I were to make myself a class it'd be archer of course, but obviously this is not an archer style outfit =D)

Oh, who'd you use for the body?

There's actually almost nothing for the body XD

Now that I think about it...

The right shoulder/arm (opv) is Lute's. The neck is still Fiora's I think. The left shoulder is the only custom part. The collar piece thing is half Brenya's and half Cecilia's. The scarfish thing going over her shoulder is also from Cecilia and the one on the left I just drew in. The two gold pieces are from Fado and I even tried to get the strings showing (can hardly see them at all) since the sprite was so short, but they just seem to be positioned wrong and I'm making her taller so they can be seen. The the scarf things going below her shoulders, even though this would seem barely significant, are small pieces from the middle of Riev's cloak thingy.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a sudden inspiration to try finish more of a... taller mug XD Just midway between a half body and regular mug. I couldn't really get myself to come up with much more to include in this after trying to fill in the rest of the light green cloak parts so I'll just keep it like this.

5u3nfyjc9u6r3oxyk7h7.png

So I hope that this looks good so far... This is the first time I've tried doing anything like this =o

Oh wait it's... why does it look blurry?

Edited by Freohr Datia